Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Oak Tree

80’s Schwinn Cruiser

Picked this up today. Near minty condition. If you have seen my previous builds, you know where this is going.
  2. Oak Tree

Postman brings the Gold

Oh baby Like Christmas in July
  3. Oak Tree

New bike thing

Normally wouldn’t post this, but hey, things been slow in the triple digit heat and it’s a gift from the wife.
  4. Oak Tree

Looking for San Diego bike shop

Ok, several years ago (pre-pandemic), there was a little bike shop in a house on the neighborhood streets of SD. Can’t remember which side of the zoo it was but it was near to the zoo/balboa area. I feel like it was in Uptown. It also had some quirky dress shops and antique shops nearby, maybe...
  5. Oak Tree

Fixed seats sure are fixed

For any of you that ever worried about that seat coming off the seat post- worry no more. They used some type of contact cement and pinned front and back. They fo real.
  6. Oak Tree

GT cruiser

This was a pic from 2016. The og hubs had deteriorated beyond repair. I had a nice set of mohawks but I had to rob them from a 20” that I had built. So then I had myself a thanksgiving break project.
  7. Oak Tree

Smalls from Hurst Swap

The most prized find???? The Morrow, of course. Adding it to my collection.
  8. Oak Tree

Latest build: I like Blue

9. Oak Tree

Pair of lamps

Glass!
  10. Oak Tree

9/16 rat traps for 1/2 rat traps

Bought these sunlights and they sent me wrong size. I want 1/2” rat traps. Anyone want these 9/16? They never been outta package.
  11. Oak Tree

Double clamp stem

Have you ever looked at something and wondering if you could make one? After looking thru the avail options to buy these stems, I decided it was worth a try. I’ll keep it low cost so if it’s a total failure, I won’t have lost much. Ordered some motorcycle clamps and found some plate. Found...
  12. Oak Tree

Wild handlebars

26” wide. Steel. Will need a repaint. Grips and stem area are 7/8”. $10 plus shipping from Fort Worth. Texas.
  13. Oak Tree

SOLD Fatty handlebars - buildoff material??

As pictured. Not perfect -a little road rash. 25” wide. Grips and stem area at 7/8”. The rest swells out to a little over 1 1/8”. $10 plus shipping from Fort Worth. Tejas baby
  14. Oak Tree

MX seat structure

$30 and you pay shipping from Fort Worth Texas. Galvanized portion is pretty crusty in spots(would be a good pattern). Black metal portion is good quality. Foam is original and trash.
  15. Oak Tree

Chain guards

All for a $20 bill. You pay shipping from Fort Worth Texas. (Gloves are not included!)
  16. Oak Tree

Downside to riding your good stuff…

Is that sometimes, it breaks and I really really didn’t want it to break. another beautiful GT Viscount bites it.
  17. Oak Tree

Tank ID

I have only this half a tank. Can anyone tell me what bike it fits? It doesn’t really work on any of the bikes I have…
  18. Oak Tree

Skateboard Blues

On a recent trip back to my moms house, my eye was caught by this old skateboard. It was given to me by an older cousin probably 35-40 years ago. It was missing the bearings in one wheel, which is why he gave it away. I never repaired it cuz it was skinny and big wide boards were the going...
  19. Oak Tree

Withdrawn Nice little Schwinn girl muscle

Nice little 80’s Schwinn. Good condition and rides great on what may be original BMX knobbies. looking for local sale to Fort Worth TX area for $100 bucks. Thanks
  20. Oak Tree

Ironhorse Defender hard tail

So is this frame a good one to build as a 26” klunker/bmx? @bmxerpete @Karate Chicken Industries
Back