Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Hoeha

Highcycle

Awesome!
  2. Hoeha

Hoeha's summary

Thanks guys! The skull on the shifter is a resin shiftknob off ebay and the skull on the front is also a resin skull off ebay. I think it was sold as a shiftknob, but i think it's a little large for that.
  3. Hoeha

Hoeha's summary

Added some of the latest builds in the first post
  4. Hoeha

Bat

Heheheh, okay okay Sensor. I have built some stuff since my last visit. But things have been kinda crazy here, so this forum has been somewhat neglected.. I will post some pics of recent builds in my summary topic
  5. Hoeha

Bat

Thanks man. I'm thinking of changing the bars though. This was supposed to be my no comprimise bike, but it really sucks to ride ti for more than 20km.
  6. Hoeha

Rattysteins Tandem

Thanks guys!!
  7. Hoeha

Rattysteins Tandem

Yes, thats more or less what i did. Here's a pic of the welded frame
  8. Hoeha

Rattysteins Tandem

Just finished this tandem for a friend and his son. Its a three speed coaster
  9. Hoeha

Bat

Just short ones for now. Might have time for a longer one this weekend. But it rides pretty okay. I wonder how my back will hold up on longe rides though
  10. Hoeha

Bat

Probably letting it rust. Heheheh, some look at me like i'm crazy, but i do also get a lot of people that are really enthousiastic. And (everyone here knows what i'm talking about) everybody asks me "isn't that really uncomfortable to ride?" I usually say yes, but on this bike....
  11. Hoeha

Bat

Thanks Wimpy, I quite like it the way it is now, so i'm just keeping it raw for now. And, no, the seat will not get upholstered. Just the steel pan.
  12. Hoeha

Bat

Got some shape in the saddle, pretty comfy now! Some pedals that aren't plastic. There a little shiny though THe bars double as a kickstand... And some total shots
  13. Hoeha

Bat

Thanks guys! really! And indeed, i plan on never sliding forward off the saddle...
  14. Hoeha

Bat

Heheheh, yeah, a puch chopper seat.
  15. Hoeha

Bat

The shifter is done and working. Nice and simple. And i killed me a perfectly good moped saddle to get me a nice raw seatpan. I'll keep it like this for now. Might whack some more shape into it later
  16. Hoeha

Bat

That's cool too!! thanks!
  17. Hoeha

Bat

Aw, thanks guys! I appreciate it! W, the riding position is a little forward. Probably not comfortable for over 20km rides... But the look is more important on this one. Don't know why though. O, and i'm still looking for a nice steel seatpan, this seat has to go... Think I saw someone use the...
  18. Hoeha

Bat

Got some more pics. This time, the bars, the shifter, the (non)headlight and the testdrive are done. What do you think?
  19. Hoeha

Bat

That's right. And as you can see, little space can be enough to be able to build stuff. By the way, i have another 4 bikes in the yard waiting for rebuilds :mrgreen:
  20. Hoeha

Bat

Here's a little glimpse of my workstation :-)
Back