Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. motopsyco

Retro Affair Vintage Motorcycle, Bicycle & Pedal Toy Show

I just thought I'd come back & post a video of the show. Had a great variety of motorcycles & bicycle entered. We'll be doing the same thing at the same place next year. 2023 Retro Affair Motorcycle & Bicycle Show
  2. motopsyco

Retro Affair Vintage Motorcycle, Bicycle & Pedal Toy Show

https://events.timely.fun/tvml2ig7/event/74952913/20230303083000?r=https%3A%2F%2Fvjmc.org%2Fcalendar%2F%23event%3D74952913%3Binstance%3D20230303083000%26popup%3D1 Retro Affair Vintage and Antique Motorcycle and Bicycle Show March 3-4, 2023 Volusia County Fairgrounds 3150 E New...
  3. motopsyco

Pinstriping reverse auction?

Just fake it like I do. http://www.airsickstencils.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=3&zenid=rv1jte8dsjn8re1mv06cjin5g4
  4. motopsyco

Looking forward to RRBBO#8

Me Likey! :shock:
  5. motopsyco

Pinstriping reverse auction?

Of course you could just buy a pinstriping brush & some one shot, then just practice over & over untill you get it right. :lol:
  6. motopsyco

Hi everyone sorry I haven't checked in for a while, been really busy with motorcycle stuff lately. I got my tires & wheels picked out. Now I just gotta decide which fork to use & which bike to build; a. super slick candy painted lowrider b. gnarly in your face chopper Gonna be fun either way...
  7. motopsyco

Whats your favorite Cruiser frame?

My personal fave is the Electra Cruiser Frame. Nice lines that sweep back in a teardrop shape that blends well with almost any custom style.
  8. motopsyco

Thinkin about going after these western flyers

I'd have driven to Raleigh and paid full price for that pair if I had seen it first. :shock: oh well
  9. motopsyco

Well half the fun is seeing what some people try to get away with!
  10. motopsyco

Well you can look at last years rules.... then read every build thread from last year to figure out how to get around them without being flamed. Personally if it doesn't turn to "anything goes" I hope Ratrod will insist upon a mandatory 12 bunny limit. :shock:
  11. motopsyco

Electra Bikes Parts Clearance Sale

Couldn't miss out on these deals. Got 2 gold wheels, one of them a 3 speed & the other a single speed. took one apart & laced it to a hub I had. Plan to use the Shimano single speed to replace a trashed HiStop on a 24 X 3 wheelset I purchased a few months ago. Great deal. 8)
  12. motopsyco

2013 GET-A-GRIP Bicycle Show, Swap Meet & Drags

Last year was a blast!
  13. motopsyco

Cycology Bicycles' Cabin Fever Rat Rod Cycle Run III!!

It's actually the same bike, as it took B.O.S. at the other Tennessee show last year! While I only have the money to make one of these shows this year, I will say this everybody within reach needs to hit at least one Tennessee show and swap each year. 8) It's that good! Lots of nice rare old...
  14. motopsyco

Electra Bikes Parts Clearance Sale

I decide to go for the gold 3 speed wheelset. Let's see how it goes...
  15. motopsyco

Five Foot Two and Eyes of Blue Finished Pictures!

It is very interesting to see all of the different variations, I knew that all of mine were Huffy built thanks to the ubiquitous Huffy "Mag" front sprocket. Interestingly enough both of the male bikes have one cantilever tube slightly lower than the other where they are brazed to the front down...
  16. motopsyco

"Red Rodster" - Never Done - New Pics 4/14

Re: "Red Rodster" - Sorta Done - Better Photos Very Very Nice!
  17. motopsyco

Five Foot Two and Eyes of Blue Finished Pictures!

Roadmaster Aspen is really cool and a great looking bike, but I have two male Grand Trophies Including the mate to this one and the top tube is a distinctly different shape. Still might be Roadmaster built but the frames are not the same. Here's one I just bought yesterday for you to compare...
  18. motopsyco

$40 GT OUTPOST

Super excellent score!
  19. motopsyco

Another Grand Trophy

I'll definitely remember that for future reference. They are really comfortable but look homely. Here in S.C. I went for a nice long motorcycle ride yesterday (after I got back from bicycle riding) & today while hunting was tempted to jump in the water with the dogs and cool off! :shock:
  20. motopsyco

Another Grand Trophy

When driving past yard sales I always look over to see if there's a cruiser bike for sale. Picked this for cheap. May or may not do anything with it any time soon. I already have 2 Grand Trophies in my stable. Here is one...
Back