Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. F

Worksman BOMB!!!

It's gonna get stripped down and ready for paint this weekend. I'll do something crazy on it. Probably a flake job with panels on the box.
  2. F

Worksman BOMB!!!

My backyard looks great, huh? Storm knocked down a tree and knocked the power our. Power company sent some yahoo retards out to destroy my lawn and driveway. Yahoo Retards Co. send Yahoo rejects to 'fix' my yard. Driveway is screwed, yard looks like crap but I got choppers, kustom bikes, a...
  3. F

GRAVITY BIKES ANY ONE?

Looks like fun. How bout a small, titanium framed bike with large diameter, skinny tires and abec 11 bearings? Oh man, I have an idea. Hold my beer!
  4. F

Worksman BOMB!!!

Yep. According to the website, a $70 add-on. Rides like crap but hauls beers just fine. My youngest, Ruby (3) likes to ride in the box. She kicks butt!
  5. F

Worksman BOMB!!!

Oh, don't you worry. We've made a few beer runs on it. I have the box fully insulated. Works great. Got a fair deal on it off Craigslist. Wanted one for years. So now I have one.
  6. F

Worksman BOMB!!!

Bought this recently and swapped the bars out, Needed a quick tune up. Still needs a new brake cable :roll: .
  7. F

Michigan RatRodbikers Location List

Flint. Bring your vests....
  8. F

Chopper...

Come see our fleet of bikes Thurs nite on Sag st. forBack to the Bricks. We have about a dozen kustom bikes.
  9. F

Gonna have the fleet out Thurs...

I'll try. Gotta admit....this is sensory overload for me. I'm a hot rod junkie and that makes it tough to concentrate on anything but cars. I'll go strap my camera to the chop right now....
  10. F

Chopper...

The crap I see at Back to the Bricks this week makes feel good about what I can do....bikes and cars. Some people should not be allowed to own tools.
  11. F

Gonna have the fleet out Thurs...

Yep. Between myself, my brother and my ....... neighbors/friends, we are gonna have about a dozen bikes cruising Back to the Bricks tomorrow here in Flint. Should be fun. Even my 6 yr old is game. Ruby, 3 yrs old, will ride in the toolbox of the the former Ford factory trike from Worksman...
  12. F

Chopper...

Thanks...rode it last night,too.
  13. F

Chopper...

Made this about 8-9 yrs ago. Rode it on a 10 mile ride through some pretty tuff trails a week or two ago. Wrecked the pedals but it made it. http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad33 ... 3b9dd7.jpg http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad33 ... 710.jpg%26
  14. F

basman frames?

Get creative and build your own....welder, bender, angle finder. Do it!
  15. F

Wish I had some cash

Super bad. Too bad I built a replica (before seeing this) just this afternoon. Would Burt Munro ride this? He'd ride mine for sure.
  16. F

way cool seat!!!!!

Oh snap!! I do have the $$. But I also have the skills to make my own!! Try it. If it sucks, try it again.
  17. F

Worksman tricycle

Cut the 'grip' part of the bars off. '24" straight up. It steers kinda like a boat. Put a few miles on it today. Not easy to ride but fun as heck!
  18. F

Can you dye tires?

Don't know about dyeing tires but they are easy to kill. Ask how I know....
  19. F

Worksman tricycle

Yep. Bought one today. Came out of a Ford factory god knows when. Already ditched the one fender that was left and did a tune-up. Started a set of hangers for it when I ran out of gas for the welder. I'm gonna build a drop axle and lower the front too. Make a detachable seat for the back...
  20. F

New dude from Flint, MI

I was the dumb guy on the bare metal/rusty chopper haulin ... on the trail. Rolled in the black station wagon with the yellow '55 Chevy truck. Had a blast. Been riding every day since. The scrub brake doesn't work so good in the rain. But it'll stop eventually.....right?
Back