Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

I hate Hello's

You wouldn,t know a RatBike if it bit you in the .... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: na just kidin. Good luck with the build. Sulley
  2. S

show off your garage / shed / shop

You dont sit while riding it, fun trike. Sulley http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z7kl7VT ... LpKYw4vBzw
  3. S

Space Liner Make over

Yea there a fun bike for sure. This is my 62 . Sulley
  4. S

let me see your chopper bicycles

I have had like ten of those things. The kids around my house love them and they sell as soon as i get one. Sulley
  5. S

Thats the Schwinn Stingray JR. It has a 12 1/2" rear tire and a 14" front. Sulley
  6. S

Well i have big ones, small ones and ones in between, i even got one still in the box. :shock: :shock: :shock: Sulley
  7. S

post trike pictures

Something i put togeither usein a rear end from a 1950s Sears trike. Sulley Rides great.
  8. S

Thanks guys, i did a little more to it yesterday. I got these rear steps for a Schwinn roadster tricycle and i boxed in the rear end. I also moved the seat back some by putting another seat post on the front of the seat pan. Gives me a little more room to ride. Sulley
  9. S

Im building this OCC chrome trike, used a rearend from a 1950s Sears chain drive trike, got most of it done just need to mount the fenders and rear deck/step, blast and paint. Its a complete bolt on , no mods to the frame. Sulley
  10. S

Chain drive tricycle prices

Im looking for a 20" front wheel for one of these. sulley
  11. S

JC Higgins bike I had to have

I got the fender light for it, changed the seat around. Its a nice bike maybe a keeper. :wink: :wink: Sulley
  12. S

Show us your J.C. Higgins Bikes

I just picked up this 1961 poormans Flightliner LOL, its a 24" plan jane tank bike with a rear rack. Its all origainal, the fender light is shoot but i found a replacement one. It looks good next to my Flightliner. Sulley
  13. S

Thanks guys, its in great shape and yes its a 24" it has Sears Crusader tires origainal from what i know from the owner, the fender light is no good so i found a replacement all i have to do is paint the bottom white. This will go good with my 60 Flightliner. I really dont think i will do much...
  14. S

Got the bike this morning, did a little cleaning, aired up the origanial tires and took it for a ride. Got some numbers off it MOD502 45722 370522 any idea of the year. Sulley
  15. S

Im going to look at a bike just like this tomorrow. I have had a few Higgins and still do but i had never seen one with the tank and no light at the front of the tank, i will post pictures tomorrow, he said it has 24" wheels does that sound wright. Sulley This is the only picture i have of it...
  16. S

8) 8) 8) 8) Sulley :mrgreen:
  17. S

It is cleaned up :oops: :oops: :oops: Sulley :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  18. S

I picked up this 1953 24" Higgins, it needed a seat and i put a set of Duro reds. Sulley
Back