Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Dyno Roadster Forks

Does anyone have a recommendation for a triple tree for my Roadster? I want to get rid of the Springer, but I can't seem to find a decent triple tree. Thanks
  2. S

Dyno Bike pics

3. S

Dyno Bike pics

my roadster. very minor mods. Pulled the front fender, bobbed the rear. put the dragbars on it. New 24X3 Fatti O's should be here Thurs or Fri. New 24X2.5 Black rims with black spokes and polished Stainless nipples. Also in the middle of machining the triple tree, and new forks.
  4. S

where'd you username come from?

uh.....................no clue. I do have a different username on a couple of sights that I like but it's kinda played out JAFO Just Another F*ing Observer from the movie Blue Thunder
  5. S

"Project 3" - Board Track

Re: Color scheme? X's 2 Try it with the red clay tires
  6. S

FNG in Orange County

Jen, The roadster I was refering to is my stretch. It's a Dyno Roadster. However, I do have a 27 T I am building as well. It is in roller no body. I started it from the ground, building my own chassis. I got sidetracked from it when I picked up another project. A '65 Sanger boat. Too many...
  7. S

FNG in Orange County

Another newbie to your forum. A brief introduction. My name is Kevin, I live Buena Park. I'm into just about anything that rolls floats and, with the exception of my roadster, goes fast. When Dyno came out with their Roadster I had to have one, but didn't want to spend $600 for a bicycle...
Back