Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Gizmo

Please help Id a seat tube emblem

Trying to Id my winter cruiser. Threw together a cruiser for the winter, a traditional Murray built frame of the "Liner" family. She's not much to look at but she's got good fenders and gives a good ride. The brown enamel house paint that is obscuring the original paint has given away on the...
  2. Gizmo

Muppets!

It may not be "ratty" but is definitely "bikey" and if ya live in anything like my mind, it's really kool. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLjeYcwYHsA Enjoy, Gizmo (cross posted to the Freakbike forum)
  3. Gizmo

Happy Fathers Day

I apologize up front as this has nothing to do with bikes. Since many posters here are fathers I thought it appropriate. Taken from "strangecosmos.com" Fathers Day Quotes: He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it. ~Clarence Budington Kelland My father used to play...
  4. Gizmo

Cabin Fever

It has been a long winter and to a point I've maintained my sanity (and my wife's) by hiding in my dungeon workshop putting together this 20" stretch I've called Cabin Fever. Parts are from a 20" suspension mountain bike (rear triangle, bottom tube, and shock) a Huffy BMX (wheels, forks and down...
  5. Gizmo

Murray Eliminator Mk 4

Promised a couple different friends I'd pick up some bikes from behind a garage and from a barn. When they're free you pick 'em up and sort 'em out later. Mostly dirty, rusty kids bikes and then there was this.... A 24" Murray Eliminator. With a little persuasion, everything came apart...
  6. Gizmo

Better late than never???

Better late than never??? Prompted by another thread I went back a year and a half, checked my posts and discovered I had never introduced my self so........ Like many here (I imagine) childhood was a blur of 2nd hand bikes that were torn down, rebuilt, spray bombed, and rebuilt again. Cars...
  7. Gizmo

It snuck into the trunk....

I promised no more till I got rid of some but.....well you know. What did I find? #40 699022 Thanks for looking
  8. Gizmo

Snake Crossing

Alright, this lurker will give this a try. My humble entry..... Thanks, Gizmo
Back