Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. P

Wanted: GT Dyno Moto 7

I have one for sale in Arizona if anyone down here is interested. No shipping however.
  2. P

VINTAGE BICYCLE PHOTOS

3. P

fat tired cruiser?

The Sun Spider with a 2-speed kickback hub has a really good "cruiser feel" to it. And it rides nice. I have done 20 mile rides on the desert with it and it was as easy (to me anyway) as when I do the ride with a multi-speed mtn bike style fat bike.
  4. P

fat tired cruiser?

Go to Felt's website and click on bikes, then cruisers and then fat tire. They have 4 models of fat tire cruisers ... two are single speeds, one has a 2-speed kickback hub, and there's one that's a 3-speed. All three have the classic cantilever style cruiser frame
  5. P

Rusted 47 Columbia

nice bike, setting, and photos!
  6. P

Show me your marketing/promotional giveaway bikes

I have a Amstel Light beach cruiser made by Sixthreezero. I bought it at a yard sale in New Hampshire in October. Its the only Amstel beer bike that I have seen. I was going to post photos but not smart enough to figure it out.
  7. P

mongoose justice

these are interesting bikes that don't seem to be very common. I had one a few years ago.
  8. P

2006 RALEIGH P.U.B.

Anyone have an idea how rare the Raleigh PUBs are? It was only made in 2006 and it would be interesting to know what the production number was.
  9. P

TREK SAWYER

I hadn't seen one of these Trek Sawyers before. My want list just got longer.
  10. P

best method for removing surface rust on painted surfaces

I had never heard of Bar Keepers Friend before. Thanks. I looked it up on their website. Looks like it comes as a powder or a liquid. Which would be best for this use? It seems like the powder would be more abrasive.
  11. P

Thanks Buster. I am making a road trip this evening to pick up the bike (a Felt with a steel frame).
  12. P

I just bought a beach cruiser that has several rust spots on the painted surfaces, eg around bolts,on the carriers, etc. I have used naval jelly for removing rust on chrome parts of other bikes with great success but it tends to wreck paint on bikes. Just wondering what would work best. I really...
  13. P

WHAT ARE YOUR 3 FAVORITE BICYCLES?

I voted but like someone else said there were not enough choices. Currently my three favorites are: Schwinn, Felt, and Electra.
  14. P

New Felt Bikes--Sweet!

has anyone seen an actual photo of the new Beaumont? I am betting it looks better than the drawing. I am thinking there's one of the Beaumonts in my future. So does Felt still make the Red Baron for the European market? I like the little changes they have made to it through the years. I used to...
  15. P

2009 Manhattan Hornet beach cruiser

I recently picked up this Manhattan Hornet off of CL.
  16. P

Academy Sports Bike Sale!

I looked at the tires on the Huffy Big Daddy and thought that they would look good on another bike I have, so I ordered a Big Daddy. Even with the shipping it still only came to a total of a shade over $92. I bought it on 3/31 and it was delivered today. This is probably the cheapest bike that I...
  17. P

Buckaroos! Westernize Your Bike And Trike

just delete
  18. P

Felt MP next to part of old fence

Here's my 2006 Felt MP in front of an H-brace with an old car in the background.
  19. P

Newer Schwinns! Post em here!

Re: 2010 Schwinn. Here are two 2008 Schwinns that I have. I have added/changed several things on each. The Cruiser 3: chain guard (original was gold), head light, Phantom carrier/tail light, saddle bag, grips, Phantom tank, handlebars, gold wall tires (came with white walls), dice valve caps...
  20. P

Show me your Military theme bikes

twowheelflyer- I really like the Desert Stormer. Thats a good idea doing that to a mountain bike. Where did you find the canteens/holders? Army surplus store?
Back