Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

Schwinn Straight Bar, rebuilt on a budget.

nice build 8) 8)
  2. R

53' 24" Breast Cancer Phantom (Eva passed away Dec 5th)

Re: Breast Cancer Awareness 24" 53' Phantom for my wife Great build God bless your family and wish you the best :D
  3. R

'59 Schwinn Jaguar Restoration

GREAT RESTO HOMIE !!!! HERES SOME MOTIVATION NOT THE SAME BUT CLOSE
  4. R

Dude, what do I have? Schwinn content.

thats not a schwinn stingray frame for shure
  5. R

Lil' lowrider...

nice bike !! where did u buy the rims on the red truck? they look good
  6. R

post trike pictures

THIS IS MY 1972 SCHWINN LOWRIDER TRIKE MY BIKE CLUB IN 2009 ONDALOW NYC lowrider club
  7. R

pedal car build

heres how it looked when i first got it
  8. R

pedal car build

i almost missed it too :D :D :D
  9. R

pedal car build

thanks man :D :D the pushbar is connected like a tow hitch :) ill ppost pics later so u can see
  10. R

pedal car build

local bike show in the brooklyn williamsburg area i added a lil amaateur pinstripe :D :D
  11. R

pedal car build

heres when i mounted the frame
  12. R

pedal car build

i decided to build my son a pedal car and started with a flaming stock pedal car heres what i did since i dont weld i contacted TOTRODZ from cali and i asked eddie if he could build a rolling frame for me. i purchased the car for $70 at a bike store it was in almost new condition
  13. R

Before & After Pics

before after
  14. R

SCHWINN MARK II JAGUAR

15. R

SCHWINN MARK II JAGUAR

some updated pics of the jaguar
  16. R

Schwinn bikes ( post pics here )

nice stingray love those coppertones :D :D :D hey btw what camera and lens did u use to take those pics they look amazing im looking forward to buy a camera but dont know what to get
  17. R

16" Pixie!

cool find homie i was lucky to find a complete lil tiger and a complete pixie with schwinn training wheels
  18. R

the tires came with another bike that i had (which i sold),and they are pretty hard to find im also lookin for another set but no luck yet.
  19. R

yeah i bent them myself :D :D
  20. R

heres some pics i took of my '52 schwinn this week here i put some "balloon tyres" with S-2's and changed the seat and also put its original fork back
Back