Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. T

Full View

Where did you buy the discs?? I'm looking for some for my current build.
  2. T

Built This Up A Few Years Ago

The Flying Dingo- thanks for trying Pepper- thanks for getting the picture up And thanks all for the comments
  3. T

Built This Up A Few Years Ago

I came across this picture while going through My Flickr account this morning. It is a custom bent and hand-welded frame with a 24x2.5 rear Electra wheel and a 26x2.215 Electra wheel in the front with an Electra springer. The fork legs are one piece each side and the bars are welded to the...
  4. T

Felt Bicycle Pics

Here is my Felt El Guapo. Ditched the ape hangeres and seat. Cut 4 inches off the tops of the forks after sliding them up in the clamps to give it a lower, racier look. 1950's Coca-Cola bottle opener mounted to the seat post tube and a flat black lever-actuated bell mounted under the seat to the...
  5. T

How's It Going?

Hey there everyone. My name is Tim and I reside in Phoenix AZ. I have been into bicycles ever since I have been able to ride one. From an early age I was working on the neighbor kids' bikes and doing customizations. I am really into the Kustom Kulture. I customize cars as well. I have pretty...
Back