Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. JuggyWuggy

Fender advice

http://www.instructables.com/id/Bike-Mudflaps/
  2. JuggyWuggy

7up Delivery bike.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/bik/2015486715.html Thought it was neat
  3. JuggyWuggy

Skip-Tooth Chain Timeline

This reminds me, Ive finally seen a skiptooth in person at the Los Angeles Museum of Natural History. Next to it was a bike kit. pretty cool stuff.
  4. JuggyWuggy

FUNNY BIKE PICS!!

They must really trust the man up in front :lol:
  5. JuggyWuggy

Hat/helmet/hair situation when you ride?

ala Hershey's kiss?
  6. JuggyWuggy

Hat/helmet/hair situation when you ride?

What do you usually rock on your dome while out and about on your pedal powered rides? I usually have a pretty solid pomp(in me head, makes me aero-dynamic), but 'round this time of the year it usually flops, so just throw on my paper boy cap, or my gorilla baseball hat. Also, I'm thinking...
  7. JuggyWuggy

Barn fresh Elgin Blue Bird NEW PICS pg8

Re: Barn fresh Elgin Blue Bird Woulda been cool if he had to do some random crazy obstacle course on his way out...probably would suck to do while having ti lift that thing :lol:
  8. JuggyWuggy

FUNNY BIKE PICS!!

9. JuggyWuggy

fun project

THATS WICKED AWESOME!...would ya mind posting a how-to? :mrgreen: :lol: I just have one of these. Got it in Little Tokyo.
  10. JuggyWuggy

Barn fresh Elgin Blue Bird NEW PICS pg8

Re: Barn fresh Elgin Blue Bird Or the fury of the rat rodder shall be released!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
  11. JuggyWuggy

FUNNY BIKE PICS!!

Dude should name it "The Fly"
  12. JuggyWuggy

TOUR de FAT 2010- Make your plans now.

So is this just an event fort those of drinking age, or can one of the the tender young age of 19 join in? Iactually dont dig drinking at all, but I have no high horse or soapbox. I respect all :]; and the parade ride and dressing up sounds like fun. :mrgreen:
  13. JuggyWuggy

A Wal-Mart Huffy Cranbook, with a debit card thrown at it.

Honka Hoota had to look it up, but it looks and sounds really cool haha :D
  14. JuggyWuggy

intermission

Metal Elvis was umm...interesting? :lol: Favorite band when I was 16, and my favorite tune at the moment. Ape Hour by King Kurt
  15. JuggyWuggy

What did you do to your bike today?

Just lubed my chain and sniffed out all the random creaks and squeaks from my huffy cranbrook. Mostly from fenders being loose from all the bouncing :lol:
  16. JuggyWuggy

Flea market day!!!

yes thisss :mrgreen: I'm interested in the two red cones.
  17. JuggyWuggy

Flea market day!!!

have any idea if the scuff marks and such will come off? The long one and tear drops are my favorite.
  18. JuggyWuggy

Going a differnt direction...

very cool headlight and tail light..Where did you find 'em?
  19. JuggyWuggy

Keepin it real(istic)

I was always wonder why anyone would need to raise their seat at all, till I realized most folk are of normal height, and I am a wee lad at 5'4 haha; but its cool that most go a step further a rig stuff up to drop their seat even further 8)
Back