Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. partsguy

REDUCED JC Higgins Repop Parting Out

ALL prices reduced!
  2. partsguy

What's your "go-to" bike?

It really just depends on my mood and how far I’m going. I whittled down my collection to those I truly enjoy, so they all see mileage. My 1965 Silver Jet, 1963 Huffy Impala, 1959 Schwinn Corvette, and 1955 Radiobike 2-speed are my top vintage rides, followed by my 1996 Bianchi for rides which...
  3. partsguy

REDUCED JC Higgins Repop Parting Out

Got this in recently, it’s a 90’s JC Higgins reproduction cruiser built by Murray for Sears. It sat in a damp shed since it was new and the wheels, crank, and chain are nearly shot from the 25-30 year exposure to moisture. Good for parts now. Frame set (includes frame, fork, headset, kickstand...
  4. partsguy

50’s Huffman Parts Customliner, Radiobike, Eldorado, etc..

Crank, chain ring, and badge sold.
  5. partsguy

50’s Huffman Parts Customliner, Radiobike, Eldorado, etc..

Various parts from old builds or bikes I parted out. More pics available on request. All prices are OBO. Shipping from Dayton, Ohio. - Crank and chain ring, from a 26” women’s 1959 Eldorado. Correct for many Huffman built models from early 50’s to about ‘61 or so. This style is getting harder...
  6. partsguy

want a puppy?

This puppy would be 13 years old now...whew how time flies!
  7. partsguy

Schwinn S7 Rims

Good day, and Happy Holidays... I am looking for a pair of ORIGINAL Schwinn S7 rims. They are for a 26” 1959 Schwinn Corvette. I’ll be transferring the existing hubs and spokes during the restoration but the rims are junk. One is cracked and the other has peeling chrome. They need to be...
  8. partsguy

PARTING OUT 1960 Huffy Eldorado COMPLETE

Pedals sold!
  9. partsguy

Tank sold! Going on a beautiful 1962 Monark Silver King!
  10. partsguy

Bump! Going to start putting parts on eBay soon!
  11. partsguy

Thank you! Begging to be on someone’s ride!
  12. partsguy

This was headed for a scrapyard until I picked it up a month ago. Lots of parts here that are getting harder to find. Has peaked chrome fenders, tail fins with rack, colored headbadge, Huffman crank correct for bikes 1954-65, and more. Many parts fit Customliner, Radiobike, Silver Jet, and...
  13. partsguy

LH- Twist Schwinn Seat Spring

Come one dudes...I see crap like this at every swap meet!
  14. partsguy

Bump
  15. partsguy

Bump
  16. partsguy

‘59 Schwinn Sturmey Archer Linkage

Found!
  17. partsguy

Circa 1958-68 Schwinn men’s middleweight seat spring needed. One of the originals in my 1959 Corvette is bent. Originals only, I don’t want reproduction. That would look out of place on the bike. I am told this seat has “Left-Hand Twist” springs.
  18. partsguy

‘59 Schwinn Sturmey Archer Linkage

I need this linkage, which is from a 1959 Schwinn Corvette 3-speed. I can buy, or trade. Needs to be the same length and same number of chain links.
  19. partsguy

Custom Purple Darts

These are NEW decals, custom made in purple. This is an extra set leftover from a build. $10 shipped for all. Any questions, let me know!
  20. partsguy

HUFFY RADIOBIKE TANK SCHEMATIC LABELS! NEW!

Bump and a PRICE CUT! $15 shipped now! I have 50 left!
Back