Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. G

1978 Schwinn "The Guerrilla Rat"

I don't get it. I used image tags this time and I still can't see the pics. :x
  2. G

HQ pic...
  3. G

Paint pics...
  4. G

Ok, that didn't work. I do bikes...not internet. lol
  5. G

My progress, so far. Will have build pics up soon. I know...kinda bass ackwards...and, if anyone wants to do it up for me so there's just photos and not links, again, that'd be cool. lol Right after the satin black paint... http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2 ... 1232324034 After the...
  6. G

Why, thank you.
  7. G

...and so it starts. This is my '78 Schwinn beach cruiser, basically exactly how I acquired it. The theme of the build is gonna be based in guerrilla warfare. Only thing I have done, so far, is replacing the seat with a Schwinn exer-cycle seat. Don't know if I'm gonna keep that mod yet. Might...
  8. G

Spec Thread

Yeah exactly. For stock bikes. I just thought it could be a good resource for anyone (like myself) who is just getting into a first project or, you're away from your bike using the internet to order parts and you forgot a measurement, or whatever.
  9. G

Spec Thread

Okay, so I had, what I felt to be a good idea: I think that this could be a valuable resource to anybody building a bike. Let's make a thread where everybody posts the full specs for their bike (any measurements); headtube sizes, seatpost diameters, crank-bearing-cup sizes, etc. along with the...
  10. G

Swapping 1 piece Cranks for 3 piece Cranks??

Thank you everybody for the advise. This is one of the only major modifications I want to do to my bike. I used to ride BMX when I was younger and really learned the benefits of three piece cranks. All the info and links have solved my question. I think I will be going with the "BlackOps" brand...
  11. G

Hello Again From Auburn, California

For sure. Thanx for the offer. Soon as I can get down there.
  12. G

Hello Again From Auburn, California

Changed my display name from '66_Rat_Schwinn because I found out (through an amazing serial number link on here) that my bike is not a 1966 and is, in fact, a 1978.
Back