Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Jaxon

Parting out rare 1936 Hawthorne Zep deluxe prewar

How much for that red front fender? My 36 Wald Hawthorne has newer fender stays that I want to replace. My bike is red so I could just swap fenders.
  2. Jaxon

1937 Wards Hawthorne bike

Just following the Big Fish! 👍✌
  3. Jaxon

1937 Wards Hawthorne bike

I got this 37 Wards Hawthorne off Facebook last night. It was saved from the dump by the person I bought it from. It's not a Zep. No locking fork. Among other things. Rear fender has the stand mounts built in. Cool steering knob.
  4. Jaxon

Prewar Hawthorne Zep Style Bike

Thanks for this info. I believe I found a 37 by the fender info you posted. 👍✌
  5. Jaxon

1952 Black Phantom or Whats Left

I have been soaking it with PB Blaster 4 times and it is not moving at all. I think I am just going to sell it intact on line pick up. Sorry.
  6. Jaxon

1967-1972 Raleigh rodeo 💪 fireball edition

I believe it's called a Raleigh fireball. The rodeo is another model. It should have a Sturmey Archer shifter on it. The seat and handlebars are not correct. The handlebars are Interesting. I am no expert on rams horn handlebars but they dont look like Schwinn or Wald bars. Maybe something...
  7. Jaxon

New to me Sears Screamer 5 Speed/Springer fork, 1969 0r 70??

Two 1970 Screamers sold on Ebay in Feb and May. Both had correct handlebars. 1 was a non Springer model. Different seats on them. They sold for 1600 and 1700. There is one on Ebay now for 1200.
  8. Jaxon

Rollfaster

I have had a few of the Scoot bikes. They seem to have a lot of room for adults when riding it. Looks really good. I am sure you will have fun riding it.
  9. Jaxon

The rear rim has the Schwinn knurling hash Mark's on it. That would be a great idea for it. It has a Huffy front rim that would have to be changed out.
  10. Jaxon

Haven't got to them yet. Lots of lawn and tree work this week. Sorry. First sunny and dry week here in upstate New York. Have to get the spring cleaning done.
  11. Jaxon

SOLD *SOLD* Sears Spyder 500 Handle Bars Ram Horn style Wald 1inch

They are from a Sears Spyder 500 bike
  12. Jaxon

Already tried that. Lol give me a few days and I will get it
  13. Jaxon

Let me see if I can get them off first. The gooseneck is stuck right now. It needs penetrating oil.
  14. Jaxon

I would take $300 for it as is but I dont want to ship it.
  15. Jaxon

I got this bike over the weekend. It came out of a shed on Long Island New York. Serial number is E04510 making it a 9/3 - 9/5 1952 bike. It is missing most of the original parts. It does have a locking fork AN 91 but no key. It has a 120GA spoke wheel on the back. New departure hub model D. A...
  16. Jaxon

1969 Iverson Drag Stripper

The front wheel takes a 24 spoke Grimeca drum brake hub. This seller has had them in the past and just sold one. Look up this auction in completed listings and ask if he has more hubs. grimeca Expander Front brake Drum Hub NOS This is the seller's name Seller: wenniroaster (1530 ) | Seller's...
  17. Jaxon

Huffy Rail Question

That is a 68
  18. Jaxon

Huffy Rail Question

The Gold Huffy Rail was only made one year 68 I believe. It came as a 3 speed only. It also had a 20 x 1.75 wheel on the front not a 20 x 1 3/8 wheel and fork. So that pretty cool yours is built like that. The serial number on the rear drop out will tell the year. It should start 8H I would...
  19. Jaxon

Schwinn banana seat 15 inch FOUND

I need a Schwinn banana seat 15 inch size Not the 18 inch. I would like color of green, silver, white or black. Let me know what you have. Thanks
  20. Jaxon

Free vintage bikes in Kansas City

Solo polo seat pan & sissy bar easy hundred. Silver ribbed seat easy hundred. Nice score for someone
Back