Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. greggah

Redline Monocog 29er - This bike is Awesome!

great score. umm.. ride it like you stole it.
  2. greggah

Slingshot "Done"

Re: Slingshot reminds of the salinas boyz style.. great colors
  3. greggah

First build

love the rims.. I had a set and they look killer when rolling.
  4. greggah

conundrum

ride the wheels off it.. that looks like a sweet ride. that rainbow.. i mean rasta paint isn't bad.. just becareful what parade you go to.
  5. greggah

found some cool pics

ahh man great pics.. thanks. reason number 532 to get a welder
  6. greggah

Schwinn and Mongoose love child

lets see the ultimate accessory setup. I would love to see the other patents at daycare when you drop off your kid
  7. greggah

my hood long beach new york!

Kblock !!! still own a house on kentucky. long beach boardwalk kicked butt to cruise on. a ton of EYE candy in the summer time :shock:
  8. greggah

Booze/Beach Cruiser

nice rack !!! haha.. never thought i would ever say that to a guy. how makes the front rack.
  9. greggah

Party Bikes

sweet wheelie bike.. who needs straight and true front wheel when it is in the air the whole time. :D wheelie on
  10. greggah

My gray bike

nice ride .. what is up w/ the madwagon.. you got in one pic. show that !!!!
  11. greggah

Spare parts

nice ride.. love the townie/roadster look. Great Bar Hopper.
  12. greggah

Help choosing a road bike

definitly hit up your LBS and test ride them.. they are all different..for some reason all the MFG are measuring there bikes differently.. picked up a Specialize Roubaix last year w/ 105 components.. not cheap but mid range tourer. unfortunatly good road bikes start $1000 + you will totally...
  13. greggah

O.G.B.

found the pic anyone see this image before.. looks like a fun build for someone w/ some spare bike parts and a welder.. anyone know anyone on this site?
  14. greggah

O.G.B.

they are a blasst.. i picked up a used newer wheelman posted picks a little bit ago.. such a blast to ride. right on man.. looks killer.
  15. greggah

Down and Dirty!

SWEET !!! you can always put some flames on it. 2manybikes said it the best. " gravity can be a cruel mistress "
  16. greggah

the sad terrible time has come

time to change the avatar
  17. greggah

Pics from our Long Beach ride 3-9-08

i gotta get some friends :roll: love the bikes
  18. greggah

1978 Schwinn

love the workshop..:) turned out nice.. dig the forks/light setup
  19. greggah

DeeBo (11/25 Bendix Shifter)

Re: DeeBo you got my money craig !!!! :D
  20. greggah

Righteous Rat Rod Road Racer? Really!

thats the one.. sweet ride.. is that yours?
Back