Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Z

Ratty or not

Yes i will be attending TDF, my name is chris. come say hi, I will keep a look out for your stealth :)
  2. Z

2005 Felt Navy Cruiser

Thanks man, went to buy an Electra Indy from a guy for the wife and there it was sitting in his garage covered in dust. Thought about for a week and decided to go ahead and buy it. Glad i DIDhttp://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/pos ... 6&t=76688#
  3. Z

Ratty or not

So guys its been a while since I have posted but here is what I have been working . I know its a little backwards but i will show the finished product first and then try to upload some from the build. Thank you to all the builders here for inspiration . better pics coming soon!!!!!
  4. Z

2005 Felt Navy Cruiser

Love Love Love this bike, Never seen another one like it!!!!!!!
  5. Z

FELT 2005 NAVY CRUISER anybody seen one?

Here she is, What a beautiful bike posting.php?mode=reply&f=62&t=76414#
  6. Z

Thank you, Any one else seen or heard of this cruiser?
  7. Z

I came across one of these and I want to find out a little more info on it, as I have searched the web only to find one pic on bikepedia and very little specifications. I am wanting to know if any has one or how many they made or any info someone might have. Cheers,
  8. Z

El Guapo-Finished!

Re: El Guapo outstanding!!! i love this build
  9. Z

blue thunder

Thanks guys, Finally had time to get her painted this weekend so be on the look out for completed pics soon.
  10. Z

Elpis Custom Cruiser

Sick Bike :D
  11. Z

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

The Black Pearl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. Z

The Black Pearl (FINISHED PICS)!!!!!!!!!!

Re: The Black Pearl Ok guys sorry it's been awhile but it has been too hot here in AZ for me to debut this properly, But it was nice out today so i went for a little ride with my camera and took these shots enjoy!!!!!!! and my Favorite :)
  13. Z

blue thunder

Since I had so much fun building my first bike, while it was off to paint i started on a 2nd. Again inspiration came from rrb and other builds I've seen, so thank you to everyone, keep building. This bike i wanted the lines to just flow, very aerodynamic I wanted it to look fast just sitting...
  14. Z

Re: The Black Pearl Thank you for the compliments, And yes at that stage you did have to pull the axle out to get the wheel in (Not a good idea for people who are not familiar with the internals of a nexus, i learned the hard way and had to buy a new wheel :( ) since then i have added drop outs...
  15. Z

So finally after a year of wanting to build my own bike I did it!!!!!! After hours of searching on this site and others for inspiration on the build I sketched out the design and started going to work. Most of my inspiration came from the basman 346, I wanted it to look low and long, but not...
  16. Z

Bareknuckle Brawler - Finished

Re: Bareknuckle Brawler - Start of tank This is shaping up to be one of my favorites !!!!!! Nice work
  17. Z

QUAD BIKE with inspiration

That's cool
  18. Z

Post your motor and non-motored Boardtrack bikes

my royal flush boardtrack
  19. Z

Red Wheels and White Walls

im in gilbert too, we need to get together and ride some time Higley & ray
  20. Z

Red Wheels and White Walls

I like Your bike, here is mine