Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. D

Raffle bike ride phoenix

Come out and ride with us March 5 we will raffle off the bike you see and other prizes ,the ride starts at 3rd space at 7:00 meet and greet at 6:00
  2. D

Raffle bike ride phoenix

3. D

Raffle bike

4. D

Shop bike take 2

Just need to finish welding and paint
  5. D

Shop bike take 2

Got to ride it today
  6. D

Shop bike take 2

A pic with the forks
  7. D

Shop bike take 2

A sneak peak of my raffle bike all the proceeds will go to a women and children's domestic violence shelter
  8. D

Shop bike take 2

I got the front of the frame done,well I need to fix a few welds but I like it
  9. D

v 4.0

Will the battery and controller get hot?would it be OK to conceal all that stuff? I really want to build one now that your bike is looking so good,thanks for inspiration
  10. D

v 4.0

I dig the seat,did u make that? Mad respect, this build is epic !
  11. D

Shop bike take 2

Just experimenting on the front end until I can aford some diamond trees
  12. D

Shop bike take 2

Made some forks/bars today
  13. D

Shop bike take 2

So my last build did not work and ended up giving that frame away so I'm going to try something new something I can actually ride,here's what I got so far
  14. D

v 4.0

Looks real good man
  15. D

Shop bike

Slow and low for sure with very little steering, I like recumbents but that knuckle stering seams funky to me
  16. D

Shop bike

Got to ride it today and it is not fun to turn but it's cool going straight
  17. D

Shop bike

I could fab a coffin tank pretty easily and it would look way better,thanks man! That's two great ideas from this fourm, thanks
  18. D

Shop bike

Ya or na ?
  19. D

v 4.0

That fork is legit! I want to go electric bad but there is something about a 2 smoker that puts a smile on my face, that and I have no clue where to start
  20. D

Shop bike

I think I need to and a some more tube ! If I flip the fork legs I will be way to low even if I extend the legs all the way out
Back