Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. BXS

SACRAMENTO CA SECOND SATURDAY RIDE!!!

I have wanted to make it to one of these rides for awhile now, but I am booked solid until 5:00 on Saturdays for the next 6 weeks. I have heard from several different people that these typically don't actually get rolling until after 6:30 or so... Is that true? If so, the wife and I will be...
  2. BXS

Sacramentos Cyclefest Ride July 17 2010

I'm coaching one of the Stairway To Stardom bands at Skips Music until 5:00, any idea where the ride might be at say around 6:00? The wife and I would love to come out!
  3. BXS

saying hello

And welcome from yet ANOTHER drummer!! :lol:
  4. BXS

Looking for a lid...suggestions?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
  5. BXS

.... CL sellers

Re: dang CL sellers Just out of curiosity, how good were your directions? :shock: :lol: This is the worst!!!
  6. BXS

looking for members my age?

Happy Birthday! I turned 37 back in March, most people say that I act like I'm in my early 20's though... That's fine by me!!
  7. BXS

Dyno Bike pics

Love Dyno bikes! Our family has 2 right now and we're picking up a third for our oldest daughter on The 4th of July!
  8. BXS

New Pedal Scraper from KY

Yes please! My wife and I also have Dyno Roadsters (both lowered with bent springers) and our oldest daughter has a Diamondback Della Cruz (26" boys model)!
  9. BXS

How many guys..

Well, my fiance isn't really into any kind of wrenching when it comes to bikes, but she will totally get in with the rags and clean them with me! Her bike is almost identical to mine (though she has a really killer Moon sprocket and I haven't upgraded from stock yet)... This one is mine: And...
  10. BXS

Giving a skate helmet tweed/steampunk style?

http://www.bobbinbicycles.co.uk/epages/ ... HELM18-001
  11. BXS

Dyno Roadster clone frame quality / source

AND even if you get ape hangers, depending on how much you weigh the springer may make it impossible to stand up as well. I put a bent springer on mine and while my pedals scrape every now and then with normal riding (I like the length of the stock cranks) if I try to stand up while pedaling the...
  12. BXS

where does your user picture (avatar) come from???

My avatar is the logo for "Brand X Savior" which is a metal band that I play drums in...
  13. BXS

Streets of Gold !

A really good friend of mine lives in Lucerne. Cool town, hoping to make it up there some this summer!
  14. BXS

help!!

Every once in a great while I see them on Ebay, But I wound up getting the two that I've bought from Craigslist. I actually found two more on Craigslist in the past few weeks and I grabbed those as well for a friend and his wife... I usually see one every month or two in my area, just make sure...
  15. BXS

Orangevale, CA (Sacramento Area)

Re: Orangevale, CA I think we've actually met once or twice down at your shop, are you the one with the Falcon wagon?
  16. BXS

where'd you username come from?

I play drums in a band called Brand X Savior, hence=BXS (I'm the one that's 2nd from the right with the long brown hair...)
  17. BXS

Orangevale, CA (Sacramento Area)

Hello from Orangevale California! Back in the early to mid '80s I was really into freestyle and BMX (I rode both a GT Pro Freestyle, and a Mongoose Motomag) but as I grew older and eventually got my drivers license I sort of grew out of bicycles. About a year ago I saw a stretch cruiser online...
  18. BXS

24 mile road trip in sac, ca.

My wife and I live in Orangevale and LOVE the bike trail! We drive to midtown separately in the morning and park my truck at a friends house, then drive back to OV in her Jeep. That way we can cruise the trail from our house to midtown without worrying about pedaling all the way back home (It's...
Back