Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. D

A bike named "Bob" (new found goodies)

Hey Moodster. I'm on ratsun as well. Ratsuns been down for a couple days so I was just over here cruzin and ran across your build. Nice build so far. Hope your health gets better so you can bring that El TIKI to the BBQ... I'll see ya there. My bike sucks compared to all the great ones here.
  2. D

Show us them cars!

I'll play. This is my 1971 Datsun 510 wagon.
  3. D

Rat Rod surfboards

That's some nice work there. How much for one. I need one to go on the roof of my wagon.
  4. D

show off your garage / shed / shop

Here is an old pic of my work area. No bikes in there but I do have one.
  5. D

Newbie from sunny SoCal

Welcome. Where in So Cal are ya?
  6. D

Holla from Norwalk... (CA, that is)

Welcome. I was down your way today. Santa Fe Springs. I did live in Norwalk for a short time as a kid.
  7. D

Backyard SoCal

I'm in Corona as well. I do get a good view of the mountains from my back yard.
  8. D

Another new guy.

Pic of the radio flyer.
  9. D

Another new guy.

Wow thanks. It must be. just look at the chain guard. Mine had a fat back tire just like that when I saved it from the heap. I wish I had known back then I would have kept it. The rims were all bent up and rusty so I just tosed them :cry: Don't push me fisch I have enough things to do. But now...
  10. D

Little Red Express Trike

Guess I don't have to tell ya I'm loving this build. Here is a shot of my radio flyer. This one on the hood I just finished lowering last week.
  11. D

Another new guy.

Hey all. Cool site. I'm a member of another form ratsun.net One of our members there put up a link to this one. I had no idea there were that many people as crazy as I am. I'm not a bike builder but I did build one a couple of years back that I think fits in here pretty good. Not a rat rod, but...
Back