Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

Fool's Day ride in Pittsburgh ; next ride April 29 ?

I will be down at the races bright and early. The races start at 8am, I hope to be down there around that time. I am going to park at millvale(where we started our last ride) and ride the trail downtown to the races then ride back after. I am going to be roaming around taking photos so if you...
  2. R

3 Rivers Rat Rods Ride April 29th

Calling all 3 Rivers Rat Rods our next ride will be April 29th leaving from Millvale, River Front Drive. Time to be announced. We will ride into the city next to PNC Park to watch the Steel City Showdown bike races, for more info about the races go to http://www.steelcityshowdown.com We can...
  3. R

So let it be written, so let it be done.
  4. R

Re: Fool's Day ride in Pittsburgh ; NEW PICS Ride idea......On April 29th is the Steel City Showdown bike race here in the burgh. The race is a .8mile loop over the bridges by PNC Park. For more info go to http://www.steelcityshowdown.com/ It might be fun to start from the same place we...
  5. R

Re: Fool's Day ride in Pittsburgh ; NEW PICS Not as bad as I thought then. I still don't have that kind of coin right now either.
  6. R

Re: Fool's Day ride in Pittsburgh ; NEW PICS Same here!!! I didn't even want to reply to ask questions because I know I don't have enough $$$ for anything he would have.
  7. R

Lets see your Daily Driver

Heres mine.....Specialized Enduro Expert with street tires On the trails at home in Pittsburgh. In NYC at the 5 boros bike tour last year(can't wait for this year)
  8. R

Re: Fool's Day ride in Pittsburgh ; NEW PICS Hey 3 Rivers Rat Rods, if anyone is interested I just saw this ad on CL http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/bik/2924755070.html
  9. R

Re: Fool's Day ride in Pittsburgh ; NEW PICS Video to come soon.
  10. R

Re: Fool's Day ride in Pittsburgh ; NEW PICS Had a GREAT TIME!!!! Thanks to everybody for coming out!! It was nice to meet all the "new" riders this year. Here are some of my photos. Sorry I couldn't make it to OTB, next time for sure. I had to get home to the shop to...
  11. R

Re: Fool's Day ride in Pittsburgh I just have to dust off the bike and I'm ready!!! Looks like its going to be cool and maybe rain. Does anyone have an exact address? My GPS got confused with what I put in....lol.
  12. R

Re: Fool's Day ride in Pittsburgh I'm in!!!!! Lets start this season strong and just keep getting stronger. More and bigger rides this year!!!
  13. R

Complete 24x3 wheels?

Thanks for the info guys. I emailed localcycles last weekend but have not heard back from them. I guess I will try to call them. I would like to get parts from them since they are closer to me than CA. I will keep everyone posted.
  14. R

Complete 24x3 wheels?

Does anyone know anybody besides choppersus that sells complete 24x3 wheels? choppersus won't have them until the end of Aug or early Sept and with 1 to 2 weeks to be built along with shipping after that it could be the end of Sept before I would get them. I would not mind the wait, choppersus...
  15. R

FBI 2011

FBI is high on my bucket list. I have to make it to one of these!! Great photos!!!! I have had my Basman frame for a year and have not done anything with it yet : ( Its not easy finding parts for them here but I need to start looking harder.
  16. R

3 Rivers Rat Rods Pittsburgh, PA ride July 24

Short video of the start of our ride. Two mins in and my front hub locked up. We got it moving again and finished our ride to Bicycle Heaven. More video to come soon. http://contour.com/stories/rat-rod-bike-front-hub-lock-up
  17. R

Re: 3 Rivers Rat Rods Pittsburgh, PA ride July 24(photo heavy) Thanks for the great ride guys!!! I had a blast!!! Bicycle Heaven is a must see. Photos, words, stories....nothing can compare to actually seeing it for your own eyes. Thanks to Craig for opening such a great place and taking time...
  18. R

I just posted a link to this thread on bike-pgh maybe we will get some faces from there. It is short notice for them tho. Here is the link. http://bike-pgh.org/bbpress/topic/short ... on-july-24
  19. R

Sweet!!! I might still be working on my bike while we ride since I have to work tomorrow....lol. Can't wait to see everybody, its been to long.
  20. R

Come on burgers, who is in for this weekends ride??? My bike is nothing but a frame and a tub of parts but I will be ready for Sunday!!
Back