Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

ENGINE No.9

i wanted to say one more time how much i love this bike, it really is a work of art. you've done a great job and it seems many others feel the same way. i'm sure it will do very well in the contest. good luck! oh, and let me know if ever want to sell it... lol :lol:
  2. S

ENGINE No.9

wow! :shock: absolutely perfect! i'm completely blown away by the details you've put into this bike. a definite winner in my book and probably the coolest bike i've ever seen! :D
  3. S

ENGINE No.9 (completely complete!)

Re: ENGINE No.9 (complete!) any pictures yet? i really want to see the finished product, i'm betting it's going to be awesome.
  4. S

skull-o sis (lights, camera, devilution! )

Re: skull-o sis (bone-afied bars!) pretty darn neat :)
  5. S

Re: ENGINE No.9 (to the rescue! video) hahahaha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: i would love to see that as well!
  6. S

--- SITE MAINTENANCE TODAY ---

oh, that explains it. i was wondering what happened the other day.
  7. S

The Hometown Hero

real good looking bike! i like the new name and can't wait to see more...
  8. S

Re: ENGINE No.9 (firehose!) wow! rechargeable battery too! i didn't even see that the first time. not sure how i missed it but i have to say that pushes the cool factor of this bike off the scale. you've got my vote!
  9. S

WIDOWMAKER IV - ready to rumble!

Re: WIDOWMAKER IV - update 7-13 great looking tail light! nicely done.
  10. S

"The Salt Shaker" update 8/1 finshed

Re: "The Salt Shaker" update 7/12 Pinstriped! definitely one of the best pinstripe jobs i've ever seen! very nice!
  11. S

Beyond THUNDERDOME

amazing! definitely one of my favorites.
  12. S

Re: ENGINE No.9 (firehose!) truly brilliant! it's everything a fire engine should be. great creativity on this one.
  13. S

bombing betty build

those are wild looking forks, did you make them?
  14. S

Lazy rodent

wow! both of those are beautiful bikes.
  15. S

The French Touch

i really like those tires!
  16. S

ReSicycle

i really like the color of your rims!
  17. S

Re: ENGINE No.9 says... that fits the theme of your bike very well. a lucky find for sure!
  18. S

Murray Star: UPDATE 7/9

Re: Murray Star: UPDATE 6/23 i like the radiator cap shifter too. very original thinking.
  19. S

Krusty Kargo - Update August 1 - Finished!!!

Re: Krusty Kargo - Update June 26 that's one big headlight. it should look great!
  20. S

Re: ENGINE No.9 (lights and siren!) a surprise? that's great, i can't wait to see what it is!
Back