Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. DonOne

My latest Build

This little Ross Convertible was a $10 thrift store find. New wheels and tires and a lot of cleaning and polishing and it made a nice little bike for my 7 year old Grandson. Before After
  2. DonOne

Far East Transportation

I was looking through a box of old photos from my Air Force days and ran across some pictures of old bicycles in Misawa, Japan and Taipei, Taiwan, taken in the mid ‘60s. While stationed in Japan in ’65 and ’66 I had a 90cc Honda that I used to travel all over Northern Japan with my buddies. We...
  3. DonOne

'55 Spitfire

I just bought this bought this frame from "Simple Man" for my first build. I'm not sure of the exact direction this build will take but have some ideas rattling around in my head. I really like military stuff, so that will probably be the general theme. Since I got my first bike as a kid in...
  4. DonOne

Hello from Georgia

Hi, I'm Don and am the Grandad of member "Double Nickel". I have been looking at the web site for quiet a while now and have been very impressed with the site and the way " Rat Rod" runs it. The Internet would be a better place if others followed Christian principles, as he does. I am also...
Back