Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 2dawgs

RRBBO13 Beaux Perdant

KF, thank you Brother. Great build you have in the works. Looking forward to seeing the finished creation. Should be a banner year for cool creations.
  2. 2dawgs

RRBBO13 Beaux Perdant

Odd Job, thanks Brother. Wishing you well in building your creation. Looking forward to seeing everyone's cool builds.
  3. 2dawgs

RRBBO13 Beaux Perdant

KF, thanks Brother. As Jake would say "get ta 8 building". Gotta feeling this build off is going to yield a banner crop of jaw dropping builds.
  4. 2dawgs

RRBBO13 Beaux Perdant

Looks like I am sidelined from this B.O.! Sustained a contusion to my left orbit area and bruised ribs from an accident. Recovery time is estimated to be 4 - 6 weeks. All the best to the builders in this B.O. Looking forward to seeing everyone's completed masterpiece; and casting my votes.
  5. 2dawgs

RRBBO13 Beaux Perdant

This powder blue Raleigh Ladies Frame is the chosen one. Primarily because it was the easiest to access from the stockpile. Decided no painting will be necessary, since the existing "patinas" will suffice. I might rub WD-40 on the finished bike for the heck of it.
  6. 2dawgs

RRBBO13 Beaux Perdant

Great ideas from Kingfish & CCR. I actually have no idea how the parts from the deco stroller will be used as of now. Just like the cool lines. May be a rear seat & front tank are in the works. Hope to post the frame Tomorrow.
  7. 2dawgs

RRBBO13 Beaux Perdant

Beaux Perdant: Beautiful Loser Decided to use this art deco stroller to be incorporated into the design of a yet to be determined Ladies Bike frame.
  8. 2dawgs

Steampunk Builds

9. 2dawgs

Steampunk Builds

Perfect for straight one way streets.
  10. 2dawgs

Steampunk Builds

Irzouts beauty from 2013
  11. 2dawgs

Steampunk Builds

Subtle & Sleek
  12. 2dawgs

VOTE HERE!!!! - FINISHED BIKE PHOTOS BELOW POLL

The chain was stealth, yuk, yuk.
  13. 2dawgs

Cool E Bicycle

The platform for this E Bicycle is a 50's Solex bike frame. Very cool one off.
  14. 2dawgs

Steampunk Builds

Electric drive Steampunk beauty.
  15. 2dawgs

Steampunk Builds

Huxley
  16. 2dawgs

Steampunk Builds

A few more I came across.
  17. 2dawgs

Steampunk Builds

Cool Steampunk build; creator unknown.
  18. 2dawgs

Steampunk Builds

Kot Kota, neither did I. When I started building these bikes I did not know what Steampunk was.
  19. 2dawgs

Steampunk Builds

Artifac
Back