Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

Basman 883

i still love looking back at this thread..that bike is soooo wicked!!
  2. B

Felt Bicycle Pics

thats the second brooks b190 ive seen with all black springs instead of black/chrome. where are you guys getting these???
  3. B

Felt Bicycle Pics

$1035.00 WOW!!!!! thats a little high especially since it has a HUGE dent in the tank by the "8" from the fork hitting it too hard. it looks sweet with those tires.......might have to get some of those tires for mine....
  4. B

Felt Bicycle Pics

whered you get a black powdercoated b190?
  5. B

BLACK ape hangers??

where can i find some BLACK ape hangers? im looking for the ridiculously long ones............maybe just 12" or so..........i might be wanting some for my Felt Sixty-8. and everywhere i look all i see is chrome. Electra makes some im gonna go look at tomorrow, but am just curious where you...
  6. B

Felt Bicycle Pics

ok heres my newly updated Felt Sixty-8..... new clubman bars, Brooks grips, Brooks B190 saddle, Joker Machine seat-post and lay back seat post clamp....
  7. B

Felt Bicycle Pics

thank you i appreciate that info!!
  8. B

Felt Bicycle Pics

just curious if anyone knows what the thread pattern is on the felt bikes? i want to get a set of spike nuts for my felt but no idea where to begin...........
  9. B

Electra Bicycle Pics

what handlebars are those?
  10. B

Felt Bicycle Pics

thats strange i have Hotwheels 68 #14 and mine isint a three colored badge.....................nor did i get a special car with it either.
  11. B

where can i find these............

thanks peatbog!!
  12. B

ok so when buying some of these..............how do i know which size my felt has?? 3/8"-24 or 3/8"-26??? anyone know what a felt has?
  13. B

thanks!! ill look at those how. so are they covers or actually the nuts themselves?
  14. B

i saw this pic.....(its of a basman) and the guy had these on his front and rear hub nuts..........what are they, where can i get some, and does anyone else have some?? http://www.flickr.com/photos/9213917@N04/4841411604/
  15. B

Felt Bicycle Pics

thanks big al, i actually have heard from several others about the BB7's also, will most likely try that route!! id love to see a pic of your lay back seat post too im in the market for one, trying to find one in black!
  16. B

Felt Bicycle Pics

i may as well join this party.........................crappy pic, but just got around to pulling my Sixty-8 out of the crawl space....had her tuned up today, picked her up in the work van. came home and took her out for a spin. im a big guy, so im thinking hydraulic disc brakes may be in...
  17. B

Electra Bicycle Pics

what saddle is that?
  18. B

26" x 3" white wall tires?

does anyone know where i can find some 26" x 3" white wall tires?? heck ill even take bigger than 3" if i can find them.......... anyone?? thanks
  19. B

new fork......what to measure???

yeah ill try that, thanks for the sheldon brown link!!
  20. B

new fork......what to measure???

ok so yes i have a 1 1/8" threadless headset.....my bike is an Electra delivery 8D. and i have this fork http://www.choppersus.com/store/product/101/Fork-Cruiser-Thrdls-1-1-8%22-BK/. i assume i can use all the existing bearings and stuff right? the bike is a year old, but has been ridden less...
Back