Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. N

Hard Tyme

Custom made BBI hard Tyme frame 4" wide wheels Custom biker front end Custom Z bars Everything is powdercoated or polished no paint!
  2. N

The Ultimate Felt Chopper

yeah i did shop the forks as much as i could. could prob go more if i had shorter crank arms, they are mcflys. i just took the apart and had the powder coated pain in the ... but it turned out sweet!
  3. N

Felt Bicycle Pics

Here she is! Enjoy!
  4. N

The Ultimate Felt Chopper

Here is a bike that i have had in my mind since i first saw the Felt Sythe. It i the best and most comfortable rider i have ever built! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
  5. N

My First Custom

the wheels are 24" surly large marge . they are powder coated a candy green color. they eyes on the stem don t light up, they are used to clamp down on the bars. any other questions feel free to email me with any other questions [email protected] thnks jamie
  6. N

My First Custom

they are kustom kruiser triple tree forks that are just powder coated and cut to sit lower on the wheel.
  7. N

Dyno Cream-cycle!

thnks the wheels are 26" Surly Large Marge.The frame is a dyno. Cranks are old Kooka's the rest of the parts are bmx parts. almost everything is powdercoated.
  8. N

Dyno Cream-cycle!

here she is!
  9. N

My First Custom

here it is enjoy!
  10. N

Dyno Bike pics

here is the pics of the new Dyno Cream-cycle with 26" Large Marge Wheels and powdercoated everything!
  11. N

My first custom build! Not my first bike.

Here it is for ur viewing pleasure. Frame - generic cruise frame widened and powdercoated 60% gloss forks - kustom kruiser forks powdercoated cut down to lower stance stem - dirty dog reaper stem seat - still working on that cranks - specilazed three piece powdercoated wheels - surly large...
  12. N

Norkal kid here and readyto ride!

I am the norkal kid. I grew up in the south bay of the bay area. My riding career started at a young age as a bmx rat. I did some racing but not much. Through middle school and high school I spent most of my time dirt jumping. During and after highschool I found a love in the veledrome. My...
Back