Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. E

Electra Bicycle Pics

The Flying Sue.
  2. E

Schwinn bikes ( post pics here )

Same gene pool.........
  3. E

My Gallery

Nice collection, thanks for sharing. :mrgreen:
  4. E

'55 Schwinn Spitfire

Very nice example, thanks for sharing. :mrgreen:
  5. E

Help: Schwinn Stem Pinch Bolt SIZE

http://www.schwinnbike.com/usa/eng/foru ... ay.php?f=5 They will help you here!!!!! :mrgreen:
  6. E

Bike lock recommendations

7. E

Internal Geared Hubs

The Alfine 11 speed is due out this fall for about $450. I'm going to keep my eyes on the reviews for this one. :mrgreen:
  8. E

What's the most common type of bike you see in your area?

SoCal beach boardwalks, Ballooners!!!! :mrgreen:
  9. E

Your Favorite Current Production Bike?

1) Schwinn Cruiser Deluxe 7 2) Electra Flying Sue 3i :mrgreen:
  10. E

schwinn twinn deluxe 5 speed

+1, that is a very good price. That bike in SoCal CL would fetch $300-$400 right now during the summer. Get it!!! :mrgreen:
  11. E

Salt & Sea - real cruiser needed

http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/bikes/cr ... c/classic/ The Trek classic cruiser is made for the marine environment. Read their specs. I almost bought the 21" but went with the Electra. :mrgreen:
  12. E

what size cog and chainring is best for a Nexus 3 speed?

My Flying Sue came stock with the 22-42t setup which I'm satisfied with. I'm thinking of installing the rear cog to a 16t, this is the cheapest way to improve the top end. :mrgreen:
  13. E

Thinking of taking the plunge into cruisers

Possibly look into balloon tire cruisers that offer internal geared hubs ranging from 3 to 8 speeds for the hills. :mrgreen:
  14. E

OH Man did that HURT!!!!

Sorry to hear of your accident. What kind and size is the rear tire? Thanks! :mrgreen:
  15. E

Just got my first cruiser -- Electra Coaster 3i

Congrats on your new ride!!! :mrgreen:
  16. E

Single speeds rule! (because derailleurs hate me)

I really like the internal hubs. I feel there is a place for both, I really like the road group rides with derailleur hybrids and the single and Nexus hubs cruisers for the beach boardwalks. It's nice to have options for my exercise rides!!! :mrgreen:
  17. E

schwinn fourms

It is back online, including photo up loads. :mrgreen:
  18. E

Looking for help with value on two bikes

Something is worth what somebody will pay for it.
  19. E

Unbeatable price on Electra Flying Sue and Punk

Just a heads up and with no affiliation, I was just at Sports Chalet and they had the "Punk 3i" cruiser for sale for $299 again. If a SC near you has the Flying Sue in stock it will also be on sale according to their salesman. :mrgreen:
  20. E

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE 2006 Schwinn Cruiser Deluxe 7 and 1984 Cruiser. :mrgreen:
Back