Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. slow rider

BUILD OFF #7 DISCUSSION

wow I got alot of grate thoughts for my next years build. from looking at all these killer well cool built bikes. it was tuff to vote
  2. slow rider

PLACE YOUR VOTES HERE!

that was not easy to pick just 3. but my hat off to all that got in there finale pictures grate job.
  3. slow rider

PLACE YOUR VOTES HERE!

wow did i miss the voting? or what. :?:
  4. slow rider

BUILD OFF #7 DISCUSSION

:lol: your doing it the hard way go the wood bleach rought or OX bath as its some times called. just mix it in a tub with water. to soak the rust off
  5. slow rider

BUILD OFF #7 DISCUSSION

I like the way you think. I do not even need a nother Bike (LOL) way to many allready. but I am in just for the fun of it! :lol:
  6. slow rider

"Mean Green Puncher" has been taken off of life support

Re: 1965 sting ray.. "Mean Green Puncher" This bike has tons of potenchill. I will be waching this build. :D
  7. slow rider

the start of Wheely King AKA (Lead Sled) bike

well it's hard to see in picture but its more like snake skin than camo. but the small detal dimonds/scales do not show up on my camera pic's
  8. slow rider

got some more work dun on it. painted the name on splashed in some color. first I layed down some lace fabric. right over the old black paint. shot top and bottom tubs white . then puled off the lace. shifted it a little. then shot in the blue. then waited for it to dry. masked of what I wanted...
  9. slow rider

rug rat ride along complete and on finished page

Re: rug rat ride along take and up load your pic's first to your PC from camera. then sine up to a free photo hosting web site. like flicker or Photo bucket. then copy your pictuers to your new hosting photo site user web page. then go click your PC mouse to high light the IMG code. that...
  10. slow rider

ATOMIC PUNK - New camera time - August 8

Re: LOW COMMOTION - It ain't that low!! - May 7 that has a mean cool stance grate job!!! 8)
  11. slow rider

geting ready to tare it back down. time to add some color or colors to the black frame. (LOL) got my lace ready just need to pic a color!
  12. slow rider

got started making / cuting the tubes for the wheelie bar to day.
  13. slow rider

yes that is in the works for this build.
  14. slow rider

Barney Fife

dig in it so far its got a real cool vib!
  15. slow rider

POCA RATA "Little Rat" DONE!

Re: POCO RATA "Little Rat" looks cool but to keep it more moter cycle. try and find a miny bike gas tank. then weld / bolt it on.
  16. slow rider

private pile

sounds like a cool plan. I wil wach this one!
  17. slow rider

LDT SPECIAL ~~ Update ~~ 5-14 ~~

Re: LDT SPECIAL :shock: sick love fat tire bikes!
  18. slow rider

SIMPLE MAN UPDATE 5/5 PICS

Re: SIMPLE MAN cool looking frame should be fun to ride.
  19. slow rider

>>>Eliminator 20" Muscle: Final finished picture here, p. 62

Re: Bratz Eliminator I say get a small er frunt wheel that looks like the stock wheel. the radial lace makes it look like a dragsterfrunt wheel . then get a discover for the stock rear wheel to look like moony wheel covers. just a thought!
  20. slow rider

>>>Eliminator 20" Muscle: Final finished picture here, p. 62

Re: Bratz Eliminator wow that kicks but realy cool looking so far!
Back