Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Devilmaysay

no name yet....but soon

][/img] Some of the parts that i am going to use...i think....not ready for this yet......
  2. Devilmaysay

Some tires and a trailer

in my Town we have clean up days when people get to throw what ever you want away....Good junkers like me love it i find alot
  3. Devilmaysay

done

Wow that is a Killer Color...Great Job....
  4. Devilmaysay

Pre War Scwhinn

thanks for all the info was not sure when i posted...still cracking rust lol...ya it should be a fun one....
  5. Devilmaysay

Pre War Scwhinn

Still Trying to figure year out...I have been wanting to save this bike for years but the guy who did own always said he was going to do something with it....well after 20 some years i rescued it from the dirt and i hope to get it back on the road alot of work though
  6. Devilmaysay

Some tires and a trailer

The Things people throw
  7. Devilmaysay

done

Re: BICICLETA DE MARCO Rootbeer would look really cool on that frame its is a really cool color
  8. Devilmaysay

Kristi's MAD MONARK**finished pics! 10-01-10

Really cool Build
  9. Devilmaysay

The Galtbacken 18

an amazing build cool bike
  10. Devilmaysay

Sitting Bull

good build hooch...just wish this great iowa weather we have would let me go riding sometime... :lol:
  11. Devilmaysay

A Wal-Mart Huffy Cranbook, with a debit card thrown at it.

cool good job on that...
  12. Devilmaysay

1960 Schwinn Speedster 24"

hooch is right and the price here in iowa goes down as the temperature drops too :D
  13. Devilmaysay

Led-Sled Sidecar Project

turned out just awsome
  14. Devilmaysay

Sittin and thinkin in Hooch land

that would be cool hooch....and .... i sure do miss having a maid rite around...sounds good right now
  15. Devilmaysay

65 scwhinn sting ray

the grips are shot....few holes from being laid down on her side
  16. Devilmaysay

65 scwhinn sting ray

ya keeping her original...see i also have a rear fender that was with it....in my research i have seen a few with these tire set up and fenders...the serial numbers place it on may 5th/28th 1965 alot more to research on her :D
  17. Devilmaysay

65 scwhinn sting ray

[ihttp://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx34/Devilmaysay/003-8.jpg?t=1281140482mg][/img]
  18. Devilmaysay

1st annual Mason City IA Vintage bike ride

Looked like a blast should have came down for that one...
  19. Devilmaysay

VOTE HERE!!!!!! - BUILD OFF #5

way too many great bikes...good luck everyone it was a blast....and in the words of the Highlander....There can be only one....LOL :lol:
  20. Devilmaysay

Jenna Saykwa

nice build good job
Back