Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. H

★ RRB WELCOMES RUFF-CYCLES ★ - UPDATE 3/23

So will Ruff cycles frames be offered in the site?
  2. H

Headhunter (Finished!!!)

Re: Headhunter (new pics) Frame is killer, and with those set of parts it's going to turn out sweet... I bought same stick shifter but I have no idea on how to install this, could you please post some details when you get ready to install it? Thanks
  3. H

3 speed shifter

Ok guys so I bought this item And i was going to install it but didn't know how so I emailed the seller and he has no idea how to. Did some searching and found out I still need some other parts like the mounting bracket. Anyways my question is do you guys know if the mounting bracket can be...
  4. H

NEW CUSTOM BIKE

Great job on the mill, almost looks like they came out of a cnc...
  5. H

D.I.Y tube roller

im going to change the design a little and use T6061 instead of wood... i just have to have some free time on the mill...
  6. H

SPIKE NUTS need imput please **UPDATE**

Re: SPIKE NUTS need imput please good idea, but you might need a different item to make... these are available already for dirt cheap.... http://stores.ebay.com/Spikes-And-Leath ... 34.c0.m322
  7. H

D.I.Y tube roller

Click on my previous post on "polyurethane keel rollers" these should work on a couple different size tube because of the angle...
  8. H

D.I.Y tube roller

found some nice CHEAP roller dies, these should work.... polyurethane keel rollers
  9. H

D.I.Y tube roller

Agreed these look intresting and you wouldnt loose a fortune if they end up not working... Nice find.
  10. H

D.I.Y tube roller

What size of tubing were you rolling using this????
  11. H

24" and 26" Jerald Slick Tires (Square Tread)

for what width size are you planing on making these???
  12. H

D.I.Y tube roller

Strech... That yellow bike frame is sick.. I should be able to make just the rollers for less than what the whole tube roller cost. Cause I would only pay for the material. Im looking to buy a roller and make dies for different size tubing...
  13. H

D.I.Y tube roller

Pm me the price you want for youre roller...
  14. H

To the guy who found my wallet.

I lost my wallet once, right after i had cashed my check... I NEVER carry more than $20 with me since then...
  15. H

FAT TIRE FELT

Nice bike, im really diggin it...
  16. H

TOOLS FOR BIKE BUILDERS

Thanks for the compliments. i just hope it works just as the original :lol:. Those pictures are just what i needed thanks, know i just have to wait for the precision shaft, and a couple bearing to get here.
  17. H

TOOLS FOR BIKE BUILDERS

Heres some pictures of the parts i got done last friday and today... Main cutter Block... The back of the main cutter block... Shaft Guide adapter block Back of the shaft guide adapter... Cutter Shaft Guide. I still need to ream this for the bearings... I could have left this as a...
  18. H

TOOLS FOR BIKE BUILDERS

Valy, I would like to see picture on how you attached the quick change chuck to the shaft. I got started on mine yesterday. I knocked out the drilling shaft base, I will post pictures on my progress on monday...
  19. H

Air Ride Bike

that shifter looks sick... Great job..
Back