Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Sr. KIWI

My last project

tankx for the comennts, i will start a new project in about 5 days and i try to post photos since the beggining, blessings
  2. Sr. KIWI

My last project

Tanks a lot for the comments. Soy de monterrey mexico. Eres de mexico tambien? Saludos.
  3. Sr. KIWI

Firebolt Build for my Dad (DONE)

nice!!! i like the headlights soooo much!!
  4. Sr. KIWI

Basman 883

i love the bike!!! and the leds on the headlights are a great idea!!! congratulations.
  5. Sr. KIWI

My last project

Hello, i have no post anything in a lot of time, but I'm finally build a new bike, its a friends bike, at the beginning it was a rusty abandoned bike, i put a tiny "tank" on it and a new fork and some cool things and painting it. i really hope do you like my work. i erase the name of the tank...
  6. Sr. KIWI

Driftwood Cruiser #1

I LOVE THIS BIKE!!!!!!
  7. Sr. KIWI

BOMB GIRL

thanks for the comments, i love the fender too, and for the tires, in mexico is a little hard to find some kind of stuff, like good tires i hope we can get it in a future.
  8. Sr. KIWI

Projekt 226 / Drag Race Cycle

awesome bike!!!! i love it
  9. Sr. KIWI

LAKER Parade Bike

fun, nice bike!!!!
  10. Sr. KIWI

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE
  11. Sr. KIWI

BOMB GIRL

here are beter pictures of my bomb girl, y hope you like it, sorry for post again the same bike, but the old post have ugly pictures hehe :D
  12. Sr. KIWI

some help please!!!!!!!

thanks a lot icyuod2, i'l do the mats and work from there, i think i can standarize a price by hour of work right? thanks a lot and i know for the future bikes i want to sell. i'm sorry for my bad english men. bendiciones Sr. KIWI
  13. Sr. KIWI

some help please!!!!!!!

Hello, i need some help here, i just sell one of my bikes but i don't know if the price i asked was ok. i sell "the bomb girl" and the price was $350. us dolars the problem is here in mexico there's not bikes like this on sale and i don't know how to put prices on the bikes. i apreciate any...
  14. Sr. KIWI

Sr. KIWI

thanks Galtbacken bendiciones. Sr. KIWI
  15. Sr. KIWI

My rat rod engagement pic

congratulations!!!!!!!!! nice picture!!!!!! all the best for you and your fiance and have an amazing life together. bendiciones y felicidad a los dos!!!! Sr. KIWI Sorry for my english if i have a mistake.
  16. Sr. KIWI

new here! just wanted to show my pride and joy

awesome bike!!!!!!! i just dream about made my own frames, someday i will do it!!!!! thanks for sharing! bendiciones Sr. KIWI
  17. Sr. KIWI

pirana for x-mas

you should open a museum!!!!! its amaizing your garage, i want to live in there jejeje thanks for the pictures i love each one of them. Sorry for mi english again . BENDICIONES. Sr. KIWI
  18. Sr. KIWI

Show me your Military theme bikes

this is my " bomb girl" i finished just a week ago, the paints in the boxes are made by a friend .
  19. Sr. KIWI

RaTt----E--rOcKeTT: Update

i love the bike! its perfect the way it is. awesome!!! :D
  20. Sr. KIWI

******pimpin out the electra rat rod 02.11 UPDATE!!*********

Re: pimpin out the electra rat rod (pics embeded!) hi chris! oye y como va tu bicicleta??? i love the paint job. gracias por tu comentario. Sr. KIWI
Back