Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. p00r0ldlu

RRBBO #7 PRIZE POT

Received my t-shirt and a couple other bonuses (can cozy and some decals) from scrapirondesigns. Thanks so much. Cheers!
  2. p00r0ldlu

RRBBO #7 PRIZE POT

Looks awesome Terry! Thanks so much for this.
  3. p00r0ldlu

PLACE YOUR VOTES HERE!

I will echo the "Thank You" messages and congratulations to everyone who participated. I so appreciate having this online garage to hang out in. Thanks for making it fun and for providing such a great place to inspire our creativity. MoFaux is a work of art. Higgins The German Spy has...
  4. p00r0ldlu

PLACE YOUR VOTES HERE!

Thanks so much to those who have voted for my Orange Crush. I never would have imagined being in the top ten (even if only for a few hours during the voting) Honestly I was hoping for a couple of votes. Never would have imagined double digits. I rode her to work the other day and could not...
  5. p00r0ldlu

I've Got My Spine, I've Got My Orange Crush -Finished Photos

Thanks so much. Honestly I was hoping for a couple of votes. Never would have imagined double digits. I rode her to work the other day and could not wipe the smile off my face. That is enough reward for me. Peace to you Scott
  6. p00r0ldlu

PLACE YOUR VOTES HERE!

I could have used 8 or 9 votes (plus a few for the bikes that didn't finish that I was really diggin'). Great work ladies and gentlemen. It has been a pleasure. Now that the building is over (minus all the other projects we have on the go) let's GET TA RIDIN'!
  7. p00r0ldlu

█ Flex★Liner⑦ █ TWINFLEX SPACELINER BUILD THREAD - Aug8 - SOLD

Re: █ Flex★Liner⑦ █ TwinFlex 7/24 Red Paint - Teeth - SPEEDO 11 Brilliant..."This one goes to 11..." Love the teeth. Can't wait to see it all finished. It's gonna be rad.
  8. p00r0ldlu

"LACKLUSTER"

Aboslutely love this build. Perfect lines and gorgeous paint. Very nicely done.
  9. p00r0ldlu

Thanks so much guys...it turns a lot of heads, and I like that there are different things that each person notices...little details to discover. Was tough to know if I was going over the top with too much theme stuff, but I think it still looks classy without being gaudy. Good luck to all...
  10. p00r0ldlu

Cue up the R.E.M. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mSmOcmk7uQ) It has been a ton of fun working on this bike the past couple of months. I have been so inspired by the creativity of many the members on this site. Whether or not it gets any votes, it has been an honor to work alongside so many...
  11. p00r0ldlu

*I've Got My Spine, I've Got My Orange Crush* (Done!)

Re: *I've Got My Orange Crush* (Finishing Touches-Nearly Done) Cue up the R.E.M. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mSmOcmk7uQ) cuz this ride is done. Follow me, don't follow me... This is what I started with... This is the finished ride...
  12. p00r0ldlu

Re: *I've Got My Orange Crush* (BIG TANK REVEAL!! July 19) I just realized that I will be out of town all next week, so I have to finish up early. I managed to get a little more work done tonight (after a few hours of cleaning out the garage). I had spent quite a bit of time on the...
  13. p00r0ldlu

Re: *I've Got My Orange Crush* (BIG TANK REVEAL!! July 19) Thanks so much for all your kind words gentlemen. It has been fun to see something that I thought might be cool, turn out ok in reality. If I'm not careful I will end up with a fleet of drink themed bikes. I have a bit of an...
  14. p00r0ldlu

Re: *I've Got My Orange Crush* (Tour Around The Block-June 22) Ok...so I'm back. Between being away at work for a week, then putting a new roof on the cabin, July has been slipping away. Got a chance to get some decal work done on Crush...and it is time for the big tank reveal. Exact...
  15. p00r0ldlu

HiaWhatThe? might have to call her done,not sure yet

Praying for you and your wife...take care of each other.
  16. p00r0ldlu

Re: *I've Got My Orange Crush* (Fender Bender-June 22) So I couldn't resist putting it together. (I'll do a bunch of touch up painting now that she's rollin') So I got the chain on and took it for a cruise around the block. Still lots of loose ends to tie up, but the big stuff is done. I have...
  17. p00r0ldlu

Re: *I've Got My Orange Crush* (Fender Bender-June 22) Thanks guys. I love the cobbler's anvil...I can pick it up and use it anywhere...in the house, on the workbench, or in my lawnchair in the back yard. :) I also love the various surfaces you can use to get different shapes. It worked so...
  18. p00r0ldlu

Re: *I've Got My Orange Crush* (Working Headlight-June 20) Sun finally shining here in Winnipeg, so I've got a few things finished up. I will be heading out of town for work for 10 days and would love to get it put together before I leave on Sunday. Here is the fender work I got finished...
  19. p00r0ldlu

Re: *I've Got My Orange Crush* (Whitewalls-June 11) I had nearly slipped into oblivion (page 3) and have had too much rain to get any tank work done. So I tackled something that I could do rain or shine. I had originally thought that my headlight would be more of an accessory than an actual...
  20. p00r0ldlu

ATOMIC PUNK - New camera time - August 8

Re: ATOMIC PUNK - Vintage Mic Tail Light Progress!! - June 14 Sweet tail light...loving your build.
Back