Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. cootie

Stream-Flex

Very very cool indeed.
  2. cootie

The 'Rickety Ratt - PICS OF THE TRASHED BIKE...

Re: The 'Rickety Ratt !!!! NEW PICS - 7-27!!!! Shame on you. There is no smoke coming out of that weber grill.
  3. cootie

Might be my first.

Thanks gentleman. The bike is now mine. Now all I got to do is read the how to section for countless hours. Pull a little money out, put some dirt under my fingernails and rust in my nostrils and I should have a bike.
  4. cootie

New to this bike stuff

Thanks gentleman. Cool place, cool bikes, cool people.
  5. cootie

Might be my first.

Like I said in my intro, I don't have a bike....yet. I know I don't need one and I'm not sure if I want one....but,you know how it goes. I stumbled across this purely by chance. It's a Torpedo. I don't know anything about it and would like to know more. Any help or information would be greatly...
  6. cootie

New to this bike stuff

I'm an old fart and I don't have a bicycle. That doesn't mean I can't come here and look at the pictures of all the beautiful work everyone else does. Well, I found out if you keep looking at bikes it's going to spark an interest and the next thing you know you'll stumble across something and...
Back