Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. I

Any EVIL DEAD fans ?

Yes Eric welded chainsaw teeth to a bike chain for this bike. Really a nasty device, talk about chainring tattoo. Somewhat disturbing bike when seen in person, gotta love what Eric is doing, great guy and doesnt take live too seriously.
  2. I

Cervelo

Having been in the triathlon field for over 10 years I will say you definately scored. If you want to get top dollar I would part it out unless you want to replace the chain, rear cassette, and other rusted parts. The person who buys this bike from you most likely will not want rusty parts...
  3. I

High Flange schwinn hubs

i have a prewar schwinn paramount track bike I am working on restoring, so these aren't quite correct. The flanges look similar but the axles on the paramount track hubs were much smaller diameter.
  4. I

High Flange schwinn hubs

Got these hubs for a project I am working on, both are original 36 hole schwinn high flange hubs. Curious as to what these might have come off of originally. I was thinking they were for an old track bike which they may have been but the bike I am working on is a 1939 Schwinn track bike and...
  5. I

my pre-war schwinn paramount track bike

Paint is not original, my father decided sometime in the 50s to repaint it. It was originally white with red and blue pinstripes. My grandfather purchased the bike from one of the 6-day bike racers in chicago around 1940 to cross train on for his speedskating. My grandfather was one of the...
  6. I

my pre-war schwinn paramount track bike

This is going to be getting a full restoration
  7. I

Monkey maker

to restore this bike to original would be way too expensive, and very difficult to even find the parts. Which is why its going to in this build off. I was also conisdering my late 30's schwinn paramount track bike that is complete and original minus one of the wooden rimmed wheels. It is...
  8. I

Monkey maker

its a 24" frame
  9. I

Monkey maker

Not exactly sure what I am going to do with this or even if I will get it completed in time but here's what I have so far. Its a Wards Hawthorne aluminum frame from 1935. Mead Aristocrat saddle Spring fork that I may use if I dont use the original
  10. I

look what I found today

No, I didn't buy it. If you look closely there is a price on the paper laying on the seat of $995
  11. I

look what I found today

I believe it is the real deal
  12. I

look what I found today

Dont really know much about it but found this in the back of a shop today.
  13. I

Sacrilege?

Paint can be undone/removed right?
  14. I

Sacrilege?

Very very cool, not sure im that skilled with a dremel though.
  15. I

Sacrilege?

Yeah, got a soft spot for pre-war bikes. This will join the paramount track bike in the pre-war collection.
  16. I

Greetings from Nebraska...updated with pics

specialized s-works My Road bike
  17. I

Custom Cinelli This is my wife's bike
  18. I

Custom Painted Argon 18
  19. I

The Blood Bike The owner of this bike wanted it to look like he rode through a puddle of blood
Back