Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Bodge Deep

My Weakness! MUDD FLAPS !!!

They are very cool indeed 8) I've got a thing for license plates (bike ones) :mrgreen:
  2. Bodge Deep

Hercules rod brake

Nice looking bike The grips aren't original no. The rims may not be original either they are more like caliper brake rims. The rod brake rims we had over here were a different profile in cross section. Still a cool ride though
  3. Bodge Deep

Trash Picked Chopper

A 3 inch Kenda on a 20 inch rim fits nicely 8)
  4. Bodge Deep

How do you do from: Warwick, England.

Haha not at all, mine was like a half chewed toffee when i got it! It's not much better now :shock:
  5. Bodge Deep

How do you do from: Warwick, England.

Welcome from another bit of the UK be prepared to drool uncontrollably at the wonderful machines herein. Lets have a look see at your Columbia (I've got a '49 Columbia) :D
  6. Bodge Deep

Diffrent kind of western flyer!

As with most of my bikes they start with a silly idea... :o At a car boot sale (english equivalent of a swap meet i guess) I saw a proper equestrian saddle for sale and thought... 'cool... I wonder what that'd be like on a bike?' So i bought it (along with a whole load of leather fittings...
  7. Bodge Deep

UK Barry ... likes US bikes

Welcome from a different bit of the UK :)
  8. Bodge Deep

Hi from the UK :)

9. Bodge Deep

A BEAUTIFUL ROADMASTER

Beautiful
  10. Bodge Deep

New guy from the UK

Welcome from a different bit of the UK :mrgreen:
  11. Bodge Deep

Unlikely Crank Failure While Riding My Blackhawk

looks painful... at least it wasn't whilst braking approaching an intersection or something... coulda been much worse :shock:
  12. Bodge Deep

Columbia Springer Nuts and Bolts

Well my 49 Columbia is about as finished as i can get so far except that all the nuts and bolts that hold the springer assembly were all missing :roll: Are they normal bolts or are they only partly threaded (to allow smooth movement on the pivots? ) The forks are currently out of alignment and a...
  13. Bodge Deep

Schwinn Cantilever- Lazy 48Hr Makeover

Very cool makeover... looks really good. Is it bare metal finish (cant quite see on me phone)?
  14. Bodge Deep

WW II Columbia

Whoa that's really nice, well done 8)
  15. Bodge Deep

Tanks for the memories...

Thanks for the replies. to be honest thats what I thought it was when i first got it (a 1980's RX-5). However once I go to looking closely it appears to be a bit of a mish-mash of bits! The chainguard and rack are the repro ones. However the frame, and forks are original. The serial no (on the...
  16. Bodge Deep

Tanks for the memories...

I have a 1949 Columbia, that I'm hoping to start putting together sometime soon. Its a straighbar type frame and I was wondering, Is the tank peculiar to Columbia models alone or were they used on other bikes? All I have is a terribly badly cast fibreglass tank that really does look as bad as...
  17. Bodge Deep

49 Columbia

true :wink: Bear in mind bits for these are pretty much unavailable over here (UK) I think I've got me work cut out :mrgreen:
  18. Bodge Deep

49 Columbia

Just took delivery today (ebay purchase) what appears to be a 1949 Columbia. It has issues, pretty much the only bit worth salvaging is to be honest is the frame and springer forks, the chainguard and rack are from a repro RX-5 and in very nice order. Sadly however, the tank and fenders are very...
  19. Bodge Deep

Hi from the UK!

20. Bodge Deep

UK Lowrider

looking good.
Back