Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. pullinlines

Hoosier Winter Swap Meet

not sure about showing,maybe,just hope that they don't have the bikes stacked next to each other so close that you can't see any details of the bikes.
  2. pullinlines

Indiana Show & Swap, PICTURES!!!

i am the owner of the bike known as "BLOODY MARY" in the picture from the muscle bike show. what would you like to know about it?
  3. pullinlines

Hot Rod Higgins - DONE. In the finished forum

Re: Hot Rod Higgins - pinstriping done & new parts that was a great time over in cincy,very kool show and nice riding area too...i tried to enter "bloody mary" in the build off,but it was built before the contest....oh well.
  4. pullinlines

INDIANA SUMMER FREE SWAP MEET & SHOW

i was at an outdoor show last week hosted by the cincy rat riders,the nice thing about the show was the fact that there was plenty of room to walk around and REALLY BE ABLE TO SEE THE BIKES rather than have them all bunched up to where it is hard to really see them. that is just my obsersvation.
  5. pullinlines

"BLOODY MARY"

well take my bike out of the build then,sorry!
  6. pullinlines

"BLOODY MARY"

here is the start of what will be my version of a board/drag bike
  7. pullinlines

BOARD TRACKER RACING "FINISHED WHIPS"

here is my take on a '64 j.c. higgins i bought from the original owner..."BLOODY...
  8. pullinlines

***Rat Riders 2012 Bicycle Event PICS

Re: ***Rat Riders 2012*** the circle city cruisers will be there as well as rj's customs
  9. pullinlines

Indiana Swap Meet

hey chips,i am very proud of it! i am also very forunate to have such a great group of friends with varying talents. that are willing to help at anytime,but it is my vision that you see. if it wasn't for my friend kyle moody with the schwinn hornet the was next to "lacy lucille" his build called...
  10. pullinlines

Daddy Katz Show in Dayton Ohio

you know the indy crew will be there! always a good time!!!
  11. pullinlines

Indiana Swap Meet

thanks rusty for posting picks of "BLOODY MARY" this was the first outing for her and i am very happy with the repore of what i have heard! i am pleased that other people like it as much as i do. i plan on being at daddy katz to show it in march 31st,so if you didn't get a chance to see it in...
  12. pullinlines

Bendix Kickbacks

i know kyle moody,he rides with our group called the circle city cruisers. i think the picture you have here is AWESOME! i wouldn't change a thing about trying to find some landscape thing,cause when you are rebuilding those,you are not outside in the woods....just saying
  13. pullinlines

"Lacy Lucille" NEW PIC

C:\C:C:\Users\lit'l bill\Pictures\2011-10-23
  14. pullinlines

"Lacy Lucille"

by the way,i have ridin over 1800 miles on this bike just this year!
  15. pullinlines

"Lacy Lucille"

here is my felt v-12 that is highly modified,by myself and some friends. http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 6770_n.jpg
  16. pullinlines

Rat Riders Spring Ride PICS

Re: Rat Riders Spring Ride 2011 there's a good possibility that some of the circle city cruisers may show up from indy!
  17. pullinlines

sunday sunday sunday feb 20th pontiac il bicycle show swap m

what is the address of the place that you are having the show at,maybe coming from indy to show some bikes. thanks
  18. pullinlines

Bikes! with Their Riders!

this is me dressed as dennis hopper from the movie "easy riders" during a halloween parade![url][/uhttp://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs968.snc4/76175_1493910585472_1165271164_31180140_8213505_n.jpgrl]
  19. pullinlines

Felt Bicycle Pics

here is a picture of my felt canvas,"BLACK JACK" and my felt v-12 "LACY...
  20. pullinlines

"LACY LUCILLE"

this is my version of the felt v-12,i done all the body mods,except the fender extension.it is all house of kolors paint done by me as well.hope you all enjoy it.
Back