Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Cubenzo

Bike Program Shop Bike

I think it looks sweet! always prefered a fenderless bike.. Mud and dirt is good for the soul.. and the back of your t-shirt!
  2. Cubenzo

1979 Moto-1 BMX build

Picture Journal of my 1979 Moto-1 BMX build, wont be a resto.. mostly because i can't find much info on the bike. It was supposedly made for Diamondback, and is listed on OS.DB. Soooo.. it's going to be built using era correct parts from the late 70's. Enjoy~ Bought the frame online and it...
  3. Cubenzo

HOW DO i prep my striping brush?

HAHA WOOPZ. Im basically looking for brush care tips/tricks. The rest i plan to learn through trial and error..like most things in life! thanks for the help.
  4. Cubenzo

Thanks for the info bro. I rinsed it out, and to my suprise it got its shape when it was wet.. I apologize for being such a newb!
  5. Cubenzo

I got my Mack 20 series 00 Sword striper brush in the mail. and it looks nothing like the picture! more like a girls makeup brush.. all poofy and not oiled/trimmed in the "sword" shape. is this how they come? im very much ignorant to the world of pinstriping brushes/techniques at the moment...
  6. Cubenzo

What size striping brush do you use?

So i got my mack 00 and i didnt realize it wouldnt be trimmed/oiled. its basically a stick with a puffy squirrel tail on the end.... haha... anyone have a link to a video or tutorial? on how i shape/load this brush?
  7. Cubenzo

Training for a race...tips?

Your plan sounds good! I've never done a rode race, but ive trained for /ran marathons around the same distance. I would mix in some low mile'age HIGH speed runs between your long rides. AND i wouldnt rest a full week before the ride.. your going to want to stay active on the bike, with a...
  8. Cubenzo

i ordered the 00 instead, figured id want the smaller lines for bikes. I plan on buying some other sizes in the future. And im going to check the local car shops to see if they carry any brushes. Ive got a visa giftcard burning a hole in my wallet.. what better to use it on?! other than spray...
  9. Cubenzo

im torn between 0 and 00 ill prolly grab the 0, if its too fat, ill fork up another 10$ for a 00
  10. Cubenzo

I was thinking of buying the Xcaliber, but ill probably end up just grabbing one of the swords. I debating between 0, and 00
  11. Cubenzo

im tryin to figure out what size brush i should get. i cant afford to buy a set. sooo... whats the best all around size to get?
  12. Cubenzo

spaceliner build

Yessir this is a spacelander. how much is pricey?! are these repops?
  13. Cubenzo

ID this skiptooth bike?

my friend sent me this picture today, and said he was bringing it over tonight. Found it in an old barn at the far end of his property, im VERY excited to see this thing. As you can tell it is skiptooth, and at one point had truss rods in the fork, but im afraid it looks as if they are long...
  14. Cubenzo

Junk (picture update 5-16-11)

Pm sent, its yours if you want it.
  15. Cubenzo

Could be, i got it from an old couple . I seriously doubt they were out in the garage tinkerin on bikes. thats why i assumed it was stock. But i dont know jack about road bikes.
  16. Cubenzo

Re: Junk A little update, replaced the wheels/tires/pedals/bars removed the rear fender, added a cool old magnetic flashlight. More to come, working on making the lighted tank operational. pictures:
  17. Cubenzo

Aluminati (feels like an abandoned amusement park in here!))

Re: the Aluminati.. *SilVeR KinG* Silver king, and drill? that makes me nervous. im suprised the torch didnt work. Brainstorming for yuh.
  18. Cubenzo

Strange child

My 3year old daughter rides her bike with training wheels. I have no doubt she will be riding without by next summer, she's very ambitious, and LOVES her and my bikes. (she has 3 bikes of her own already, and rides every one of them)
  19. Cubenzo

Friday the 13th ride in Mid-Michigan

Sure did! I was looking for you! 160+ riders, i think Buck counted 158, but there was a few that showed up late (as usual) Was a HOOT. fingers crossed everyone comes back on the 27th. oh and btw, i attempted to join FBN great lakes, under the username trev, havent gotten a confirmation...
  20. Cubenzo

Maine Woods (ANOTHER "COMPLETE" RAT )

Re: Woods Of Maine Love it! im collecting parts for a Rat build for my daughter, she's loves my bikes.. and begs daddy for one just like his everytime i pull one out of the shop. ill be watching this build!
Back