Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Social Reject

SHOW US YOUR WORKSMAN BICYCLE

I really like that. Love the handlebars...especially the brace.
  2. Social Reject

Show your Ind_Chuckz Workman/Heavy duty build!

It's some sort of vinyl I think. It's really seen better days. The vinyl is attached to a thin plastic shell and then that is all attached to the metal structure underneath. The stem is from an old BMX and the bars are really heavy duty and thick. I found them on an old mini bike.
  3. Social Reject

Well, the frame came in the mail probably about 4 hours ago. I scrounged up some parts.....many I'd set aside for this bike. Here's the first incarnation. I just got done taking it for a ride. I'm happy, it rides good and I love how it's looking...It's a solid feeling bike. I'm thinking about...
  4. Social Reject

Celtonia? Need some info.

I think I'm going to preserve it. I think it is a cool bike and the more I learn about it, the more I like it. I've been looking at Phillips info and it seems there is a lot of that online. Thanks for getting me on the right path with this bike.
  5. Social Reject

Phillips. Cool... Got any links to any websites or anything with any info on these things? Are they worth anything? I got it for next to nothing and was going to "hot rod" it a little with different parts and all, but if it's worth something, I'd like to keep it as original as possible. Maybe...
  6. Social Reject

Few more pics....
  7. Social Reject

O.k...got some pics. Looks like mine is a '54?
  8. Social Reject

Thanks for the info....I'll take some more pics and find some numbers!
  9. Social Reject

lets see them british 3 speeds

Thanks for the info Wildcat. I'll take a look for those numbers tomorrow. Edit: I took a bunch of pics and put them in thread in the bike ID section of the board. Here's a pic of the hub:
  10. Social Reject

lets see them british 3 speeds

I got this one a few days ago, I don't know anything about it. It's a 3 speed Celtonia. That's about all I got on it. I can't find anything about it online. I posted a thread in the bike I.D. section....
  11. Social Reject

I got this bike a few days ago. Clearly it's a Celtonia, whatever that is. I can't seem to find ANYTHING about it online. Help please. I need some info on it...especially value.
  12. Social Reject

This is a cool thread. I'm waiting for a frame in the mail from Chuckz. Can't wait to join in the fun.
  13. Social Reject

1971 Western Flyer by Smoopy.

That's very cool. Old trucks and Tennessee just sort of go together like peanut butter and jelly. I see you are in Mt. Pleasant. I'm near Cookeville.
  14. Social Reject

A new vintage bike for the lil' lady! Finally DONE!!!!

I like that bracket you put in the front forks. I'd thought of a similar thing dreaming up ways to allow for a few more inches of height with those springer forks. It's nice to see it carried out in real life. I like the looks.
  15. Social Reject

Quickie "build" on my old Trek cruiser

A couple more pics. Taking pictures of bicycles is difficult by the way....
  16. Social Reject

Quickie "build" on my old Trek cruiser

Hey all, I thought I'd share what I did this afternoon with my old Trek cruiser. It was blue and had a busted back wheel with a gnarled up hub and a couple spokes broken. I threw on a heavy duty rear wheel with 12 guage spokes. Unfortunately it also has the Highstop hub, but I got about 500...
  17. Social Reject

Mini Science Bike

Inspirational build. I like it a lot.....and your model is the coolest!
  18. Social Reject

NEW STUFF AT WAL-MART (Op Bike PICS ADDED)

A few weeks ago I bought a thruster fixie from wal mart because I liked the size of the frame and I thought I could ride it for a while as I fixed some of my other bikes. BIG MISTAKE. I really wish I had not bought it. The seat broke almost immediately. The metal rails under the seat actually...
  19. Social Reject

Little red rider(finished)

This little build rules. I love bikes like this more than high polished, high dollar builds.
  20. Social Reject

German Roadster Build - FIN! - 5.8.09

classy. I like the color scheme.
Back