Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

BoneHead

:D Got my wheels done and rubber mounted, Just not sure if I want to paint or leave the frame bare :roll:
  2. B

BoneHead

Ya I thought about just greasin it and some fresh rubber and RIDE!! but that wouldnt have been much work :lol:
  3. B

BoneHead

Thanks Guys, I have the frame & tank blasted and just going over my parts stash to see if I have everything. Lookin good so far :lol:
  4. B

Schwindian Tagged, Road Worthy, and Almost Ready to Roll

Re: Schwindian 8) I like trikes!! I thought about useing a 3 wheeler for my build but switched to another bike I have been collecting parts for. I will be watching this one for sure 8)
  5. B

"66 WEST"

Cool lookin build so far 8) I was just out on HWY66 last week :D
  6. B

BoneHead

OK I will try this buildoff for the first time :lol: I have a couple problems with pics at the moment but hope to get that taken care of :roll: maybe a new computer :x But anyway here is my starter bike, 55 CWC badged as a Hawthorne right now but I have a Roadmaster badge that will be used, The...
  7. B

cwc spring fork question...

I have seen both style truss rods but im not sure why they are different maybe something to do with year???
  8. B

kill-billet

9. B

kill-billet

10. B

Hi My Name is EARL

Thanks Gordon, I wont be in Williston till the 7th or 8th but I will get in touch 8)
  11. B

Hi My Name is EARL

Thanks Guys, This thing rides GREAT :mrgreen:
  12. B

Is this a Monarch?

I dont think the kickstand is correct :P Nice bike 8)
  13. B

Hi My Name is EARL

Here is a shot of the bike as I got it. Bought from my friend Gordon for a great $$ :mrgreen:
  14. B

Hi My Name is EARL

I threw this together this weekend, still need to mount the rear fender but I didnt have any fender rivets for the brace. I was going to strip and paint everything, But I think I will leave it as is for now 8)
  15. B

1950's Schwinn Cycle Truck Find

:shock: Thats NICE!!! I would like to get a CT one day 8)
  16. B

Any ideas who made this frame ????

Its a TORKER, I have a 2002 Torker Bordwalk Custom and the frame is the same.
  17. B

Help with year CWC Hiawatha

I dont see any holes in the top tube, What are those for on the WF ??
  18. B

Thats the only part I left when I picked up the bike :lol: I had a rental car and just couldnt fit it all in there.
  19. B

Another Hiawatha ID

8) Thanks for your input. I knew it wouldnt be a CWC built (I have a couple of those) I was thinking of useing this frame for a motor bike build :)
  20. B

8) Thanks Ben, I bought this and another Hiawatha from Crassly. I have another post with the other bike, looking for info on it also.
Back