Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. J

Firebikes Warrior

I feel like the lucky one.. got to ride this beast before it left Portland! Pics simply do not do this bike justice... it's a thing of beauty, and puts a big ol' smile on your face when you ride it. Tuesday nights are gonna be me and the Schwinns from now on, man.. I'll have to get a few of the...
  2. J

Pro-Stock Swingbike

Man, that's sweet! I'm 41yo and not a small guy at all... I wouldn't feel anything but kool ridin' that! Is that rear tire available still? ..can't seem to find it. Got an extra one for sale?
  3. J

Schwinn bikes ( post pics here )

Just finished building this 50's B.F.G Hornet.. still need to tweak a few things after last night's test ride, but it's going to be a great summertime ride. This frame was originally going to be used for a completely different kind of build involving a repaint and a tank, but when these tires...
  4. J

Flame Jigger's Stretched Lead Sled

Wow! Totally dig this.
  5. J

sears screamer

Wow! ...this thing is crazy cool. Same age as me, too!
  6. J

'68 Five Speed Sting-Ray

I need that book! A couple of my friends have it, and yep, that bike on the train tracks is exactly bike. I want to put some modern (nice riding) tires on it for the summer, then partially cover up those not-as-cool-looking tires with some nice fenders. I'll bring it back to stock eventually...
  7. J

I'm in love with this thing! Camera-wise, I shoot with a Canon 5D Mk II, and used a 24-70 2.8L for these shots. Sorry for the double post, y'all.. I thought I deleted the one in this thread! :oops:
  8. J

'68 Five Speed Sting-Ray

Yeah, it's pretty dang clean... I'm super happy! :D I watched this thing sit on CL for a couple of weeks, then couldn't stand it anymore... I made a pile of stuff to sell off, so as not to feel too guilty about it, and bought it! As far as detailing it goes, it'll be mostly about...
  9. J

'68 Five Speed Sting-Ray

My latest find... a '68 Coppertone Five Speed, pretty darn close to stock and original. As far as I (and a few friends) can tell, the only things incorrect about the bike are the new sissy bar and the single, springy cable clamp needs to be replaced with a correct double clamp. I'm going to get...
  10. J

My latest find, and my sweetest little collectible.. a '68 Coppertone Five Speed, pretty close to stock. As far as I (and a few friends) can tell, the only things incorrect about the bike are the new sissy bar and the single, sprung cable clamp needs to be replaced with a double clamp with a...
  11. J

Let's see your Cleveland Welding bicycles!

Yep, it's a disease alright... I'm close to needing an intervention! One of last year's episodes ended with this Road Master from SimpleMan... I love this bike! It's as he built it, except I added the Quick Bricks and horn and distressed the seat a bit. This thing is sooo fun to ride, and gets a...
  12. J

Show us your J.C. Higgins Bikes

Awesome! That's too freakin' kool for skool!
  13. J

37/38 ELGIN ORIOLE

Perfect... love it!
  14. J

A little video funski's

Nice! What camera are you using, and what are you using to mount it?
  15. J

Menacing Air Force Bomber or Comfy Airstream Trailer

Whoa! That's the nicest Felt I've seen... Like some of the others have said, I wouldn't do another thing to it, other than stare at it! Man-o-man! ... this is way too much bike for Ignatius Reilly's valve!
  16. J

Virtual bicycle models

Awesome! Those look fantastic! Man, I should really think about this kind of bike collecting... much less expensive and easier to store!! Beautiful work!
  17. J

Too Many Projects

All are really nice projects.. hope you find your road master tank! I sold off my straight bar CWC project and decided to just patiently look for a complete bike.. it was for the same reason, too.. tank seemed harder to find than a bike. Yours is way closer though, and that light is awesome...
  18. J

Tribute to our friends

Inspiring!
  19. J

Electra "Wolfgang" finally turns into carriage! NEW PICS P.4

Re: Electra Ghostrider (2005) to "Wolfgang" Wow! This is looking awesome!
  20. J

Felt Bicycle Pics

I've been wanting to customize 2 of my three Felts, leaving the revolver stock (except for the brown tires).. thought I'd start with a tire and wheel swap on the MP, just to ease in. I also put a 26t cog on the rear, and love the low gearing... now it rides like it looks, and hills are a breeze...
Back