Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. brewtownpete

Phillips Royal

I would appreciate any information you could give me to identify what I have here. I know you deal more with American made but I figured I'd ask. Here's what I know. You couldn't see with the naked eye but with a good light you could make out that there was a painted on head badge and other...
  2. brewtownpete

Prewar but no clue

Yeah looks the same, what size and type of wheels are on that bike? Thanks for the help identifying this bike.
  3. brewtownpete

Prewar but no clue

There is no seat slamp, its built it. There's a sleve that fits around the post and theere's a bolt and nut that pinches it together.
  4. brewtownpete

Help me identify this J.C. Higgins

Still a work in progress
  5. brewtownpete

Prewar but no clue

I just picked this frame up, know it's prewar but that's it. It was missing the badge. I took it apart and the dogleg crank arm had these markings: "M 41 36" A diamond shape with a "R" in it And what appeared to be "1G"
  6. brewtownpete

Thanks for the info.
  7. brewtownpete

Here's the updated photo of my restoral.
  8. brewtownpete

Western Flyer

My buddy got a Western flyer he was told it is a 1935. The s/n is E07708. Anyone know how to confirm this?
  9. brewtownpete

Thanks for the advise on the seat
  10. brewtownpete

Pretty cool
  11. brewtownpete

Thanks--Just getting into this, not sure where you do the intro.
  12. brewtownpete

I picked this J.C. Higgins bike up and need help identifying year and model (maybe a jetflow?) so I can restore it with missing parts. Stamped on the bottom of the frame under the crank is: MOSU MOD-502 45460 14481 Also wanted to know the best way to restore the seat. The springs &...
Back