Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Venice Motor Bikes

Chrome Monark Style Springer fork for 1-1/8 threadless frames

Just what the title says... Heavy Duty Chrome springer fork for 26" cruisers with 1-1/8" threadless headsets $110 with free shipping to US 48 (by PayPal), or local cash pick up in Los Angeles for $90 I'm not on this forum very much, so please email me at [email protected] *EDITED...
  2. Venice Motor Bikes

SOLD SOLD ... Columbia 3 Star 26" springer fork

This is a restored vintage Columbia 3-Star springer fork for 26" cruisers.... It's missing the steering lock ,,, 1" threaded headset. $150 (free shipping to US 48) I don't check this forum a lot, so please email me at [email protected] (PayPal ready), or local cash pick up in Los...
  3. Venice Motor Bikes

24" Schwinn 'straight bar' conversion

Here's a nice little 24" Schwinn that I scored from a local bike nut who converted it into a 'straight bar' frame... I'm going to motorize it for my 9 yr old son real soon, so I upgraded the wheels & tires to something a little more sturdy. I'm planning on making a 'in frame' gas tank &...
  4. Venice Motor Bikes

Newest Venice Board Track Racer

Here's a BTR that I just finished today.... (Now I get to test ride it for a few days before shipping it out). Every one of these I build gets a little better than the last one! This is a 1950s Schwinn straight bar that's covered in a 4-stage 'blood red' powder coat. It has a 'three port'...
  5. Venice Motor Bikes

Venice Motorized Electra Chopper

Here's some pics of a Electra Chopper that I recently motorized for a customer... It's similar to the Rat Fink Chopper that I built about a year ago. I made my custom offset engine mounts & I had to cut & weld two pipes together to make the custom exaust, & I added some new heavy duty 24"...
  6. Venice Motor Bikes

Schwinn 24" Deluxe Tornado 'swap meet score'!!

Here's a bike that I've been looking for for a very long time. I scored it at the Long Beach swap meet today along with two 50's Schwinn Panthers. This bike is a 1960 24" Schwinn Deluxe Tornado 'double arch' bar. I've only seen two of these in my life; (& I own one of them now!!!) :mrgreen:
  7. Venice Motor Bikes

So-Cal MB club ride video.

Here's a video from our last Los Angeles club ride on 2/5/11... It was a 25 mile ride starting from Venice beach & riding down the coast to Manhattan beach & back. We had 21 bikes on this ride! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5Zwj8-dF-w
  8. Venice Motor Bikes

St. George Customs

I ran into a guy out front of the Easyriders MC show here in Los Angeles... His name is Randy St George & I've seen his custom bikes before at the Venice beach bike show. His bikes are off the hook!!!!! Here's link to him... Check him out! http://www.aknightinarmor.com/ Here's a pic of me on...
  9. Venice Motor Bikes

Motorized Felt Slater update

Here's a update on the Felt Slater.... I finally finished it!! :) I made one of my rear offset steel engine mounts because the aluminum AMPT mount was causing the engine to vibrate too much; while I was at it, I swapped out the engine for a new RAW 'slant head' that I fully ported the inside...
  10. Venice Motor Bikes

Venice 'Saphire' Board Tracker

Here's one of my Board Trackers that I've recently redone... This is my current personal rider & one of my all time favorite builds. It's a 1950 Schwinn Panther with all the best parts I have to offer. It has a Monark fork, saphire blue powdercoat, 66cc RAW 'slant head' engine, Sportsman Flyer...
  11. Venice Motor Bikes

Murray Meteor Flite... Rat Rod

Here's a bike that I picked up at the Long Beach motorcycle swap meet last sunday. It's a Murray Meteor Flite. I bought it just because it looked really kewl with that fork & down turned bars. (if anyone knows what kind of fork that is?, please let me know.) I don't think the frame is real...
  12. Venice Motor Bikes

1961 Schwinn 24" double straight bar

Here's a bike that I restored for my girlfreinds birthday present... It's 1961 24" Schwinn Tornado double straight bar. I had the frame & fork powder coated in a sparkle pearl white, & the wheels in red. I had all the original Schwinn parts re-chromed (including the hubs & every last nut &...
  13. Venice Motor Bikes

Felt Slater Motorbike Project

I'm now building my dream bike... a motorized Felt Slater! This bike is new from the box. ;) I just finished with the 'in frame' gas tank & I'll be starting on the rest of the build in a few days... I'll post more pics as it happens.
  14. Venice Motor Bikes

Motorized 26" BMX'er!

I built this one just because I've always loved old BMX bikes. This started life as a Schwinn Heavy Duty cruiser, but it totally has the old skool 26" BMX look now! The frame & fork are powder coated & I put one of my rear cylinder tanks on it. I also did a few hot rod tricks to the engine & I...
  15. Venice Motor Bikes

Venice Chopper Project COMPLETED!

I finally got it done last week!! I was having trouble with the looks of the rear mounted cylinder tank, so I moved it to the front of the bike. I took it for a ride to Santa Monica beach & back, & it performed perfectly. It's now in the hands of it's new owner... (I really wanted to keep this...
  16. Venice Motor Bikes

Black Cherry Stretch Dyno...

Here's bike I just finished today... It's a Dyno Roadster with a 'black cherry' paint job. I did all my usual tricks to it including a VMB engine mount & VMB front disc brake. I had to get creative and custom weld a double sided chain tensioner for the chain to properly clear the frame. I...
  17. Venice Motor Bikes

Sneek Peek...

Here's a sneek peek of my next board track racer project... A 1954 Schwinn Panther. The finish is a burgundy 'hammer tone' powder coat.
  18. Venice Motor Bikes

Venice Chopper Project...

Here's a Chopper bike that I have in the works... I custom built a double wide rear wheel with one tire covering them... (Yes, I did it all myself!) 8) Below is a double bar top tube.
  19. Venice Motor Bikes

Venice Rat Rod Lowrider #2!!

I've been working on this one for the last month... It's a new & improved Rat Rod Lowrider that I'm building for one of the members of another forum. As some of you know from the 1st Biker Build off contest (on motorbicycling.com), it started life as a bone stock Felt El Guapo cruiser... Then...
  20. Venice Motor Bikes

Next Venice Board Track Racer

Here's a pic of my next build in it's early stage... It's a 1950 Schwinn Panther. It's gonna look like the first BTR, but with a lot more attention to detail! The frame & fork have been powder coated deep blue. It's getting another Pat Dolan stainless steel tank, chrome SBP expansion pipe, VMB...
Back