Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

Bridgestone in the UK

Recently i bought this, and it arrived today- no idea how it got to the UK i imagine it was for the American market, however i may have been import here from new- its 1969/70 after some research on the headbadge. still has its glittery yellow seat on it headbadge paint is beat to heck...
  2. M

cheap (and free) bikes

went to a car boot sale today and picked up this. i believe it is a raleigh chipper, minus bars, seat and chainguard, and should look like this: funny it appears to have retained its original tyres?! saw it a few weeks back for £10, and passed it by. the bloke was there again today, had a...
  3. M

my lowrider

just a few pics of my lowrider, all done myself, including rear coaster laced in, paint, trim. man you should have seen this bike when i bought it. it was a bratz bike, and it was purple. rust stains on the whitewalls, so much so i thought they were gumwalls! sorry about the garden, i know its a...
  4. M

newbie from england

hi joined this forum after a long time viewing as a guest. i was wondering how many of the members on here are from the uk? unfortunately cruiser type bikes are a little more unusual over here on this side of the big pond. my current bikes include cruiser type bikes and others.my current rides...
Back