Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. swami89

Jay's Bikes "Chopper Trike"

It's actually very well balanced, not a chance of flipping over backwards at all. And easy to ride and pedal, running a 43/19 gear setup.
  2. swami89

Jay's Bikes "Chopper Trike"

I'm not the best at documenting my builds it seems...just get the finished photo's. I've had this idea for a while now and finally found some time. A combination of bmx,cruiser and other misc parts including some 70's mx bars. Still needs some fine tuning but here it is as it sits for now...
  3. swami89

Rawdog

image by [email protected], on Flickr
  4. swami89

PINOYKUSTOM Cycletruck

Did you get it finished? Love to see some photo's!
  5. swami89

Ross Polobike gettin some love.

Hi guys, Spend most of my time between here and bmxmuseum.com, and I know there's a few other mutual members here like ratrodbikes himself:) Lots of info to share between bike enthusiasts regarding refinishing, rust removal, decal removal etc. Here's a pretty interesting article, getting...
  6. swami89

My Latest Winter Build

Yep, that's the thread I've been looking for...Thanks a million Chrisp!!
  7. swami89

My Latest Winter Build

Post bump for more info on the led conversion please :)
  8. swami89

My Latest Winter Build

Still looking for info on the LED conversion for the twin headlights, any help? :)
  9. swami89

Bareknuckle Brawler - Finished

Re: Bareknuckle Brawler - Update July 3 You've GOT to keep the speedo, totally fits the bike!
  10. swami89

I Never Listen...

Yup....yer screwed for sure! I spend all my "other" time over at bmxmusem...it's a wonder i get anything done!
  11. swami89

Eye Cancer Goes Rat Rod

the leather saddle makes it! what bars are you using? got a source for them? :)
  12. swami89

THE FLAKER ROTH REAPER (back from paint woo hoo)

Re: karfer builds another chopper ROTH REAPER Hmmmm.....now what's that line i hear all the time? Oh yeah...pics or it didn't happen ;) Hahaha...looking forward to the photo's!
  13. swami89

Modernized Klunker Build

As much as i love ALL the color schemes I agree with the clear coat line of thought!! I recently re built a three bar cruiser and left it raw....and i LOVE it ! And plenty of compliments besides:))
  14. swami89

Dragster Build.

Great story! That's what those long cold Minnesota winters will do to a guy!
  15. swami89

My Latest Winter Build

Just happened to find the link where i found the pre-war tires if anyone is still looking: http://cgi.ebay.com/Red-Balloon-Tires-P ... 8971473143
  16. swami89

My Latest Winter Build

Finally found the head badge after six months of searching! Now to get it back on the bike, figure out the led conversion for the dual lights and it's done! Anyone know the topic title for the led conversion?
  17. swami89

HUTCH Wind$tyler, almost done

Nice bike! Been wondering who else is into old school bmx around this site! Love the white on chrome color scheme! I had the same build going couple years ago...sold it to a bmxmuseum member in canada :( 1986 Hutch Windstyler by [email protected], on Flickr hutch windstyler front by...
  18. swami89

My Latest Winter Build

Regarding the tires, I believe they are the reproduction Goodyear design that ebay seller "let-it-roll" used to sell on ebay. Doesn't look like he has any right now but i found the same set on ebay here: http://cgi.ebay.com/Prewar-Red-GoodYear ... 19c2d8e447 Or Here...
  19. swami89

My Latest Winter Build

"Rawdog" it is then! The rear rack is one i've had for awhile, just needed the right bike to look good! Can't remember what it came off of, maybe an english 3speed? And RatRod, i think we had the same idea! Love the TuffNeck on your bike! What crankset is that? Looks like early '80's Sugino...
  20. swami89

My Latest Winter Build

Can't seem to find my seller...these tires say- ST made in china- on them. And they arent' round, they've got a curb to them...26 x 2.125 with a 40-65 psi rating. I'll keep looking though since I need another set as well. Here's a seller that lists re-pop brick walls if that helps...
Back