Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Gaby C

Vintage-Classic Bike Ride Appleton Wisconsin July 1

Time for another vintage bike ride on Friday, July 1st! This time we will start at Erb park and end up at Mark's Popcorn Stand. As always all bicycles are welcome but vintage and classic rides are encouraged. This time we also encourage you to decorate your bike for Independence Day. Check 2...
  2. Gaby C

Ride with the Skip Tooth Tigers in Oshkosh, Wisconsin

Join us! Wednesday nights, weather permitting at 7 PM. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Skip-Tooth-Tigers-Cruiser-Club/130852943646439
  3. Gaby C

The Unknown Chainguard

Can any one out there ID this chain guard? Appears to have been repainted. I got it with a box of parts. Measures about 19 1/2 inches long. Thank you - Gaby C
  4. Gaby C

Advice on my boatload of AS seat post clamps

I recently obtained 31 AS seat post clamps, mostly round bolts but also a few D-bolt style (some of which have a larger "AS" than others). My question is - How many would you keep? :?: I currently have one of the d-bolts on ebay - I searched ebay completed listings and found one in worse...
  5. Gaby C

Maybe 100 years ago

The man on the left is my grandfather, Dionisio Aburto. This was taken in Mexico, probably around 1910. I never really knew him, since he died when I was 5, but I guess I inherited my love of bikes from him!
  6. Gaby C

New guy from Wisconsin via California

Found this site last week, I love it! Used to own six cruisers, just own a Schwinn Flying Star now. I was born and raised in So Cal, my favorite bike shop was Pedal Pusher in Newport Beach - I miss you Gertrude and Mike, I was sad when you sold it! Awhile back I posted on IMDB.com about Pedal...
Back