Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. J

peugeot fixie.

Old Peugeot frame used for my first fixie.
  2. J

Bikes with racks, bags, crates etc

Here's my bike for riding with cargo, or my son. It's a Christania bike, from Copenhagen, Denmark, where I live.
  3. J

ROAD BIKES LETS SEE EM

Colnago from around 1995, with full Campagnolo Athena group. I changed the bar tape to some new, still white though. I love it. And then a picture of my every day ride. Old Peugeot frame with fixed gear.
  4. J

ROAD BIKES LETS SEE EM

Areal beauty, but in my oppinion you should slam the stem, it makes it look a bit faster.
  5. J

my roadbikes

The MBK as a single speed.
  6. J

my roadbikes

Heres some of my Roadbikes, I really dig vintage looking bikes with shifters on the down-tube instead of in the breaks. here's some of mine, nothing expensive or speciel, but I like assembling them from old bikes and spare parts. MBK frame and 12 speed, suntour group. My next projekt: Benotto...
  7. J

"Duke" - 83' Peugeot SS

thanks, I also planned on wet-sanding the frame first, and then give it some clear coating. I really haven't got that much rust, but alot of small scratches on the frame, so the paint does not shine as much anymore. Here is mine:
  8. J

"Duke" - 83' Peugeot SS

How did you get the paintjob so clean? It looks like there's a lot of rust on the "before" pics. I also have an old peugeot frame with a very tired paintjob, but i like the decals, so I would like to clean it up instead of repainting. Would a layer of clear coat do the job??
  9. J

My First Fixie Nishiki Build

nice bike, I bet it is fast.
  10. J

My 1973 Schwinn restored

I don't know what it is that you mounted behind the seat? but great looking bike.
  11. J

Help building a single speed MTB 700c 29er?

Re: Help building a single speed MTB looking forward to see the finished bike, thinking about making one myself.
  12. J

ROAD BIKES LETS SEE EM

Before: old Benotto frame, thought about repainting the frame, but it has a really nice glov, eventhough it's scrathed. After: single speed road bike. really fast. Found a nice second hand "San Marco" seat that mached the colors.
  13. J

another single speed project

not a fixie. before: after hope you like it, it runs like a dream
  14. J

how do I re-cover my seat?

thanks a lot.
  15. J

seat covering... mini-tutorial

just what I needed. thanks
  16. J

No, but I will now, thanks.
  17. J

A couple of questions. I have a black sports seat, on my single-speed project, and I want a white instead. 1) what kind of material do I use to re-cover my seat? 2) how do I do, to make the material nice and smooth, without rinkles? 3) how do I attach the material to the seat? If you know how...
  18. J

The Amsterback V2

Re: The Amsterback V1 cool
  19. J

The Amsterback V2

Re: The Amsterback V1 really great looking bike
Back