Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Decedent

SOLD 1960 J.C. Higgins Flightliners

Reduced: $225 each or $400 for the pair
  2. Decedent

SOLD 1960 J.C. Higgins Flightliners

This amazing pair of Flightliners is up for grabs. Both 1960 Flightliners. All original with the exception of a couple tires. Original paint looks really good with little wear and tear. Chrome is very nice as well. Headlight on men’s works. Ladies light is untested since one of the screws...
  3. Decedent

SOLD 1932/33 Schwinn Majestic

Hey all! Someone needs to buy this bike to fund some of the other dozens of projects I have. Selling this 1932/33 Prewar Schwinn Majestic. Pretty solid all the way around. Very old house paint job. 28” wheels do not hold air. New Departure Model C hub. I believe its in really good condition...
  4. Decedent

1946 Roadmaster Badge/Guard/Chainring

Chain ring on the way. I still need a guard and a decent badge. They're here somewhere. Who's got'em?
  5. Decedent

Cool thanks. Also wondering if mine would’ve had truss rods too?
  6. Decedent

Prewar Schwinn Majestic

Thank you sir
  7. Decedent

Yea it’s a tough one. I’m not sure if I’ve even seen the one I need for sure.
  8. Decedent

Prewar Schwinn Majestic

Hey all! I recently acquired this awesome prewar Schwinn. Looking for info on this Majestic. Year? Did it have a tank/guard/accessories? Value??? Thanks for any and all info.
  9. Decedent

Bump
  10. Decedent

Hey all! Looking for a badge,chain guard and chainring for this 46 Roadmaster. I’m pretty sure the rest is original. If not, let me know. Who’s got’em? Thanks
  11. Decedent

WTB: Flightliner Seat

Ooh ooh! What you looking to get for it sir?
  12. Decedent

WTB: Flightliner Seat

Hey all! I'm looking for a seat for my 1960 mens JC Higgins Flightliner. Hopefully in good condition because the bike is all original in really great condition. The bike is the "equipped" version so it has painted fenders. It's red with white trim. Just not sure if the original seat was black...
  13. Decedent

1937 Schwinn Motorbike

Oh yea I see. I wonder what my fenders came off of then. Thanks
  14. Decedent

1937 Schwinn Motorbike

Learn something new everyday from you guys. Thanks!
  15. Decedent

1937 Schwinn Motorbike

Are the braces typically riveted?
  16. Decedent

1937 Schwinn Motorbike

Oh yea and the springer is slightly tweaked. Easy fix.
  17. Decedent

1937 Schwinn Motorbike

Thanks for all the info!
  18. Decedent

1937 Schwinn Motorbike

Good eye! I just gave her a quick bath and I’m diggin it. The fenders look original or a very close to it. I still haven’t seen this paint scheme on another bike.
  19. Decedent

1937 Schwinn Motorbike

Thanks guys! The handle bars are definitely different also not having the crossbeam and they’re huge.
  20. Decedent

1937 Schwinn Motorbike

Hey all! Looking for some more info on this bike. I cant seem to find one like the setup I have. The locking springer fork and chain guard are different from most I’ve seen with the hockey stick guard. And wouldn’t this be a skip tooth also or is this just a different model?Any info on this...
Back