Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Dee Troy

Phat Stormtrooper

Hi everyone) I have some news in my project)) Not global, but nice, I think) 1. New Seat. The white one is better than black. More glamorous ) 2. New bag. It was made in white-color leather specially for Stormtrooper to put in a battery for the light and some tools. 3. New headlight. I...
  2. Dee Troy

Phat Stormtrooper

Little more lights
  3. Dee Troy

Phat Punk

4. Dee Troy

Felt Bicycle Pics

ED-PV, it was Fantome)
  5. Dee Troy

Phat Punk

Thanks) We have official dealers of Jeep, but it's not very popular) Hummer is more widely-distributed)
  6. Dee Troy

Phat Punk

Hello again everybody) Tonight I want to show you one more project from Russia, another Phat Stretch, with vivid and memorable design but not so laborious like my previous ride - Phat Stormtrooper) It's not my bike, but my work in concept and design) Phat Punk, not finished yet, but will be...
  7. Dee Troy

Felt Bicycle Pics

My wife's Felt. Barbie's Bike, Swarovsky Edition )
  8. Dee Troy

From Russia with build!

Monstrously!
  9. Dee Troy

Phat Stormtrooper

:) When I said "it's easy", I mean "It's not difficult to create chainguard yourself" ))) Yes, the tank is the part of the frame. No, I didn't, it's Phat Stretch Delux's frame, I bought it in Germany) These rims you can also find in Germany - http://www.robsson.de/ About painting - you see...
  10. Dee Troy

Phat Stormtrooper

Yeah, I made fenders and chainguard. At first I created 3D-models: Then cut shapes from penoflex: And then made fenders and chaiguard, using fiberglass and resin: Now I'm starting a new project, so I'm really sorry - I can't do chainguards for sale - no much time;( But you can do it...
  11. Dee Troy

Phat Stormtrooper

With the best wishes for the new year 2012!!!
  12. Dee Troy

Phat Stormtrooper

Thanks a lot, guys, very pleasant for me 2 hear this :)
  13. Dee Troy

Phat Stormtrooper

A little video of StormTrooper.
  14. Dee Troy

Phat Stormtrooper

My official photosession of Stormtrooper:) Moscow, Gagarin's Square
  15. Dee Troy

Phat Stormtrooper

Thank you, thank you, thank you all, guys ))
  16. Dee Troy

Phat Stormtrooper

A little bit of humour: :)
  17. Dee Troy

Phat Stormtrooper

I'll think about it :)
  18. Dee Troy

Phat Stormtrooper

No, I don't;) The only "501" I know is Levi's, but I doubt you mean that, sorry)))
Back