Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. L

Looking for chain guard ,rear fender and other Evel Knievel partsl

In need of chain guard,decals,front number plate,rear fender for a AMF Evel Knievel bike. Chain guard does not to need to be white
  2. L

Looking for an AMF Evel Knievel bike

This is my first post in a couple of years.Had to leave the bike hobby for awhile but going to re enter where I left of looking for an Evel Knievel bike.Will consider original,restored or project bikes. Let me know what you have. Thanks
  3. L

Swing Bike

After a good cleaning.Leaving the fenders off for now going to check into re chroming them
  4. L

Motorcycle style tank with built in seat for early BMX bike

Interested in selling your bike. Thanks
  5. L

Answer Manitou aluminum frame

Picked this frame up as a package deal.I have not been able to find much about it. Can anyone tell me what it is or if it has any value. Thanks
  6. L

Swing Bike

Went to my very first auction and this is what I picked up. Looks like it will clean up .Looks like it is original except for the seat and gooseneck.
  7. L

Garton Fox Chopper

Super cool bike.Needs a rear fender and a little more clean up.
  8. L

Motorcycle style tank with built in seat for early BMX bike

Super cool piece.Not sure what it came off of but it fit on my Thunder Road like a glove. Looks like the seat will be easy to cover. Not sure what I will do with it but it is cool.
  9. L

1966 BATMAN BICYCLE ORNAMENT

Very cool piece.
  10. L

Hawthorne Formula Five

Super cool muscle bike .Will make a good winter project.
  11. L

Spyder or Rail?

Both bikes are cool but I would do the Rail.
  12. L

Let's see those Thunder Roads and similar style bikes

My newest addition .
  13. L

Huffy Thunder Road #56

Very clean Thunder Road.Picked this one up from the original owner. This one looks a little different than most of the ones that I have seen. It has a chain ring instead on a chain guard and no orange boarder around the # plates. The fenders also look a little lighter also but do not appear to...
  14. L

Sears Spyder 500

After a good bath.I somehow managed to break the shifter.If anyone has one that will work please let me know. Thanks
  15. L

Sears Spyder 500

Very cool bike.Looks like an easy clean up. Bike looks all original.I haven't had any luck finding information on this bike. If you know anything about it please let me know. Thanks
  16. L

1967 Huffy Cheater Slick

The seat is a glitter solo polo not perfect but nice. The tires are in good condition no dry rot I think a good cleaning will go a long way on this bike. I will post some pictures when I get it cleaned up.
  17. L

1967 Huffy Cheater Slick

Cool bike with some good parts.The red line pedals and tires are in good shape just need a good cleaning overall the bike is pretty nice. Not sure if it had fenders or not.
  18. L

Coolest brake shoes I have ever seen

So cool I had to post.
  19. L

AMF Evel Knievel?

If you do decide to sell later on let me know. That is the style of grips that I have. If you just need the single you can have it just PM your info and I will ship it out.
  20. L

AMF Evel Knievel?

Are they the Hunt Wild waffle grips if so I have a nice single . I also know a guy that has decals for that bike. Let me know if you are interested
Back