Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. T

Looking for replacement crank for Dolo

that looks decent but it doesnt show the backside of the chainrings. I have seen triples before where only the outer is removable and the two inner ones are riveted.
  2. T

Looking for replacement crank for Dolo

I have a Mongoose Dolomite that I have been slowly modding to get it to my liking. So far I have changed the stock bars to Answer bars, Stock grip shift to an Alivio 7 speed shifter. I also put on VeeRubber V8's tires and a Shimano megarange free wheel. This is an all purpose bike for me, road...
  3. T

NEW STUFF AT WAL-MART (Op Bike PICS ADDED)

i did the apes.....
  4. T

NEW STUFF AT WAL-MART (Op Bike PICS ADDED)

i have the op and its a nice bike. its in pieces now as i messed up a "mod" but i liked it.
  5. T

Show Off Your Finished Huffy Cranbrook's and Nel Lusso

i almost bought the cranbrook but the welds looked crappy and the bike was a tank so i bought the "next" cruiser.
  6. T

Show Off Your Finished Huffy Cranbrook's and Nel Lusso

i need some , they make them in 26 ? i cant even find the "kraze" on their site.
  7. T

Took some new pictures..

very cool
  8. T

Daughter's Cruiser - Chopped Cranbrook

family time is always good. iron horse, never seen one in person. i havent been riding (mtb) since i broke my back in 2001.kind of miss it.
  9. T

get any new work done ?
  10. T

WHAT STYLE IS THIS TYPE

not a trials bike but that hanebrink looks very familiar.
  11. T

The Amsterback

i see alot of people like that seat.
  12. T

Springer Fork Steerer Tube Length Questions

i have an extra steerer tube for that fork if you mess up ;)
  13. T

WANT A LIGHT BUT.....

ah , glad i asked. i want to use a larger old type of motorcycle light. gary do the lights mounted that way move any ? thanks karl for the pic. i do like the look.
  14. T

aw man ! :shock: dude ill pm you my addy. you still writing for rc driver ?
  15. T

WANT A LIGHT BUT.....

there is a hole on my fork but the type of light i want it would have to stick out pretty far or it would hit the trusses. anyone got pics of a light mounted on a springer ? i dont have a light yet so im not sure of looks. B607, i like those mounts but im not 100% sure i know what you are...
  16. T

WANT A LIGHT BUT.....

my springer is in the way of how i would preferably want it mounted. any idea where i could put one or the types out there that might work with my set up ?
  17. T

if you need room just feel free to send some my way.
  18. T

as always nice write up. i have always wondered why the "older" seat springs had the coil in the front and the new ones just have the two in the back. your saying that this spring set up on your bike has more movement then the factory one, is that true with all 3 spring set ups ?
Back