Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. shaggyevil

Ann Arbor Hot Rod/ Rat Show

Saw the bikes. Met a couple of the forum guys this weekend. Didn't buy anything, but it was a good time, as always.
  2. shaggyevil

Victus Mortuus (Riding Video)

Re: Victus Mortuus (Getting close) Cool video. Shaggy
  3. shaggyevil

Re: Victus Mortuus (Getting close) I was thinking of the one we rode in two years ago when I typed that, I guess. I'm thinking this year's is Sept. 14th. Shaggy
  4. shaggyevil

Re: Victus Mortuus (Getting close) Looks great, Tommy! I'm really liking that skull!! Just imagine the looks you'd get if you had had that bike for the Ovid parade ride...haha. Shaggy
  5. shaggyevil

Re: Victus Mortuus (Bad Choices) Tommy, as many times as you have fallen, you need to come up with a suit you can wear while riding or just setting on your bikes, that has built in airbags...haha By the way, the skull is looking pretty cool! Shaggy
  6. shaggyevil

Re: Victus Mortuus (Teefers done) Looking really good, Tommy! I like the feet too. Shaggy
  7. shaggyevil

Hello! New!

Welcome, Jackie! Shaggy
  8. shaggyevil

Show me your grocery getter

Snapped this after a run to Walmart yesterday afternoon. Old Peugeot road bike. First time I have used the front basket and trailer this year. Also will probably redo the trailer before too long and either add a bigger, or second, tub. Shaggy
  9. shaggyevil

George Barris

Sweet!! Shaggy
  10. shaggyevil

Re: Victus Mortuus Looking pretty sweet, Tommy! Can't wait to see what you do next... Shaggy
  11. shaggyevil

Re: Victus Mortuus I'm liking that rib cage! Shaggy
  12. shaggyevil

Re: Victus Mortuus Cool! Shaggy
  13. shaggyevil

Re: Victus Mortuus Looking forward to seeing what you come up with, Tommy! Shaggy
  14. shaggyevil

Simple chop to a cantilever frame

Very cool! I might have to try this... Shaggy
  15. shaggyevil

Ann Arbor Classic Bicycle Show and Swap Meet

Looking forward to checking out the show again this year!! Shaggy
  16. shaggyevil

WINTER COMMUTING.

Cool video!. I don't remember what the wind chill was last Friday, the temps were down to 7 degrees, or so. It was snowing and the streets were sluch and icy in spots. Work is just under a mile away, but it was still a good ride. Shaggy
  17. shaggyevil

How long can you get away with having a bike in the house?

I guess i'm out because there is usually one or two bikes just inside the door to the apartment, which is down from the 5 or 6 that were in here until I got a storage unit last year. Last week I had the newest bike upside down in the living room and was checking the grease on the front sprocket...
  18. shaggyevil

Can You live live with only a bicycle

I have not owned a vehicle in over 3 1/2 years. When the last car I had decide it didn't want to run anymore a friend and I moved closer to work and we walk or ride everywhere, unless we need something more than can be carried on the bikes or on my trailer, or we are going pretty far out of...
  19. shaggyevil

Ooooze

Yeah, I want to bring something back from Ann arbor too, if I can find something that I really like, and have the money for it. As far as I know, I am still going to be riding up to Saginaw for the parade ride on the 5th. I plan on bringing the tall bike, since its the only one I have rideable...
  20. shaggyevil

Ann Arbor Now with pics!!!

Re: Ann Arbor I'll be there! Shaggy
Back